Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

*checks calculator :O OMG your right!! Lets hope i do it thats my new goal now =]

congratulations on your weight loss. I love your spreadsheet. I'm a bit of a computer idiot but am impressed!

Seems i got an ear infection :( I have drops for it, cant hear out of one eat lol sucks atleast it hasnt started pussing lol x

My dad let me has his bike lol, its a really good one with springs and all sorts lol. I just need a helmet and im defo going out on that! :p

Last edited:
awwww @ ear infection not good =[

and oooooooohh yeah go out on bikes u will love it im yet to brave a bike lol. oneday maybe lol.

Well done, Red that's brilliant news.
You should feel very pleased with yourself you've certainly worked hard for it.

Hope your ear is on the mend. Good luck on the bike, you are brave to take to the roads

oooh thanks for the spreadsheet! :D x

spoke to soon... can't download it! lol

Did you click on free user then click the download button? x

Well although my day went good i went to the gym this morning then took my nephews to a theme park =] i come home to find myself loosing a good friend over nothing :( so now im sad but hey not gonna let it get me down =] How you all been doing? Tonight i felt alittle naughty and had myself some WW pizza hmmm good times. :p

awww red sorry to hear u r havin a crappy time with your pal!!! hope it sorts its self out!!

Remember eating bad things wont make u feel any better (not that im suggesting you will or any thing!!)

hugz

luv katie

ps ww pizza is gooooooooooooooooooooood!!

I nearly did lol, but i had a peach instead x

ooooh i got some fresh pinapple sices from asda!! they r fantabulous!

hows ur sat nite hunny?

Dull and lonely now =( my friend left me lol. Gonna finish this coffee brush my teeth and go to the land of ZzZ :p what you up 2?

just having a few drinks to wind down...(vodka and diet vimto = dieters cheeky vimto).... to wind down

took my little girl to a 3 year olds birthday bash ... so i think the vodka was well deserved!!

how comes he left u?... have u been out?

Never said it was a he ^_^

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh r8 o!

so it was a girl!!!...oooooooooooh man...id unno what to say now!!heheh

have u had a drink?xxx

Long story x I'm over it

Back