Redmel is Calorie Counting!

So after lasts weeks nightmare week, I think the kids are getting over their colds slowly, so I am hoping to get back to losing now.

I must have been ok tho as I only gained 1/4lb, which is nothing really!

I have two birthdays to contend with in Nov (dh + ds1) but will try to limit the goodies....

I went horseriding yesterday and LOVED IT..... I would so love to be able to afford regular lessons. I am going to look into going once a month or something, after christmas.

I have made a big pan of carrot and coriander soup for today, and I am aiming to just snack on that all day untill dinner later... Which is a chicken dinner.

Well done on only gaining a 1/4 pound! It'll be off in no time!

Thanks Bostik....

The pan of soup trick really worked well. I will adopt this as a semi regular plan. I did accidentally drink the wrong coke though lol... Dh had poured me a big glass of coke zero and him a normal coke, I went and drank his...ooops! I have logged it though so it's accounted for.

I need to keep the food budget pretty tight this week and next, so I have been trying to work out some meals that will suit us all that are cheap and filling. Lots of chicken dinners in my future lol.

It seems that after lunch is a good time for a walk, it worked really well today and I think I will do the same tomorrow but I will get and plan a slightly longer route, as I managed nearly 30mins no problem at all today.

Off out for a curry tonight :) Not ideal, but I feel ok about it actually. I will go easy on the rice and avoid naan bread and dessert. Thankfully I knew in advance so have only eaten a piece of toast this morning then a pack of mini cheddars for lunch....but they gave me a grumbly tum and basically went straight through me (tmi) lol. I'm sure I have compensated enough :)

I am not in a stuff myself frame of mind which is a real positive for me.

Not sure if this is right, but I read somewhere to choose a hot/spicy curry as you dont tend to eat as much of it?? So I might try that tonight.

Unfortunately I didn't get my walk in today however I did go food shopping and then put it all away then did quite a bit of housework....so I definitely haven't been sat on my bum all day :D

Just waiting for the babysitter!

Soooooo, wanna know what I ordered?
Given that it is a set 5 course meal for a tenner.... I think I chose wisely!

Pappadum x 1 (there were plenty more but I restrained)
Chicken Tikka (starter)
Chicken Pathia (tomato based)
Pilau Rice (left some on plate)
Vegetable bahji (small, side)
Diet coke x 2

I am stuffed, but it was really lovely and I have all week to keep the cals low to more than make up for it.... Tomorrow I will stick a big pan of carrot soup on and eat just that until dinnertime.

My plan is also to take the dogs on a long walk at some point too, I will plan a route in the morning, and log it with jogtracker.

Sounds yum! Well done on being restrained with it! I'm always worse with sides like bhajis and popadoms!

Evening.

I had curry again tonight, although this time it was out of a jar;) It was really nice actually, it was an Asda own version of Balti and yes it was over 400 calories for the whole jar, but it worked out to 118 calories per serving..... the complete meal including the onion, chicken, rice and a bit of naan, came in at about 475 cals, so I treated myself to two mini croissants:p

I also dragged the whole family and the dog out on a nice walk, I am planning on the same again tomorrow, little do they know:8855:

We are having a lovely chicken dinner tomorrow, with loads of lovely fresh veggies. I am really looking forward to it, even though it is me cooking it....

Lol...pull up a chair ;)

Chicken is in the oven, roasties are ready to go in shortly and veg is prepped and in pans....

Just waiting for dh to finish his cuppa and we are off for a walk:) I haven't actually planned a route so I think we will just take it as it comes lol

Back soon x

Yay got a quick walk in, only 26 minutes but it all helps;)

I have had today..
Toast with Flora light.
Oatso simple
2 rich tea.

I have over 700 calories left for dinner with is far more than I need ooooh unless I make some yorkies Mmmmmm, and the kids will be made up, or I could have some pancake and nutella for pudding... Choices choices!

Best get whisking some batter.

I have been so good this week.

So I did a little sneak onto the scales and I have lost 'something' :D All will be revealed in the morning xx

Yay lost 2.5lbs :D I'm very happy.

Thank you

Breakfast today was a diet chef granola, lunch is egg on toast and dinner is sausage mash veg gravy.

I didn't get a walk in this morning because one of the kids were having a tantrum in the buggy, so i just stormed home and sulked lol x

Well done! :D

Its been a really busy day today... So I have been grabbing food 'on the go' and barely got any water in!

I think tomorrow is less busy so I will hopefully make some better choices, although I only went 49cals over I feel mega bloated because of all the bread!

My knee is still swollen and sore, I can't work out what I have done to it!! It is annoying because I can't do any exercise...even walking on it hurts.

Maybe go see your doctor to find out what it is?

Yeah I probably should lol... I'm not reallu the doctor visiting type,.my leg will have to be falling off before I go lol x

It is feeling ever so slightly better this eve...

Lol same as me then! But I remember my grans ankle was hurting once and she left it for ages. Eventually did get it seen to and leaving it was just making it worse. So might be worth going!

Back