Redmel's Diary.

Good Morning

A 3lb loss for me, I'm very happy with that:)

I am going to be super good all week because I have my sister's wedding (evening) party on Saturday. I haven't even tried my dress on to see if it fits still!!!

Not sure of the plan today....but something like

Breakfast shake
Skips snack
Lunch shake
SF choc bar snack
Carrot and coriander soup
Tuna salad

I will check cals on everything in a while and will update with totals x

Thankfully I get my shopping tomorrow so will have some fruit again then, my kids are fruit monsters and we run out so quickly!!

Sounds like you're doing great Mel :) I bet your dress feels looser when you try it on! I took some clothes to the charity shop on Sat as they are too big! :)

AH fantastic!!!!! Well done!!! Go to Asda for the ready made shakes £1 for SF or 88p for own make xxx

Thanks Guys

Lighter, well done on having clothes that are too big:)

I will try the dress on today as unfortunately the last time I wore it was for my younger two's joint chtistening...which was exactly a year ago! I have gained 1st 10lb since then :(

It was quite loose back then so fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed that yr dress fits!! If it doesn't quite fit get one of those all in one underwear thingumajigs!! I have the yrinmy and susannah knickers and they are fab!! xxx

Well, I am glad to report that the dress fits fine...I had obviously bought it loose given that that the baby was only 4wks old so I would still have had a tum!

I have been trying dresses on my little girl today...I can't decide between a pink one or a silver one lol x

Ah great :) bet you chuffed!! Go with girly pink for yr daughter xxx

So my final food completely changed! My mum brought biscuits and sweets with her, I had 3 biscuits, they were quite small, so I am guessing 150cals. They were lush, citrusy ones i've never had them before!!

B - Shake 230
S - Biscuits 150
L - shake 230
S - choc liquer 45
S - sf bar 95
D - Soup 84

Total 834....

I did have a couple of handfuls of sweets as we had a film night with the kids, some haribo, nut m&ms and some minstrels... So that probably took me up to over 1000.

Shopping is due tomorrow morning, with some lovely grapes and bananas, YUM.

Best get off to bed, little two usually get up by 6.30am!

Thanks Emmaline and Lass.

I have done ok today.
1095 total cals so far..I am going to do my EA Active then treat myself to some bicuits with a cuppa later x

I had a really low cal day yest so want to make sure it is higher today... Especially as I have a poorly night waking high temp child atm :(

Of to workout lol x

Enjoy yr workout Mel !!!

xxx

Ea active done and it was really good. I do feel a bit worn out now and am probably in for a long night with my poorly baby boy so I am off to get a bit of a kip now, while he is sleeping x

Well as suspected I had a terrible night....ds3's temp was sky high...he couldn't sleep and kept waking dd up with his crying:(

I am going to go for a good walk today, down to the park and to get haircuts sorted out. That should take about an hour round trip:)

I have had a shake and 2 glasses of water already. I think I will pick up a bag of salad on the way back and have a huge egg salad for dinner tonight.

Right best go medicate the boy and wrap him up for a walk.

Aww Mel, poor lil thing, and poor you for not sleeping too well :( A bit of fresh air will probably do you both the world of good! Make time for 40 winks later too ;)

Cor, what a walk...1hr 45m!!! Although 20m was stood at the barbers and 10m on the play area bit.

I have decided on an egg salad tonight, the kids are having pizza and oven chips. I gave dh the choice of pizza or salad....he wants to have the salad too yay.

It will be a mammoth salad, with every type of salad item going on it:) and a spoon or two of extra light mayo. I will work out the calories later x

Well done Redmel!! You'll he wasting away!!:)

I'm gonna do the zumba DVD in a mo before my tea xxx

LOL I think it'll take more than a bit of walking till i'm wasting away, but thank you;)

Well Myfitnesspal is fabby I have it on my phone so it is really easy to update at each mealtime or even when I have drunk a glass of water, seeing as my phone never leaves my side, EVER!! Although it has just told me off for eating too few calories today, but I just haven't really been hungry, I think I am too tired and have been too busy with the poorly one, and the rest of them, to feel hungry today:eek:
I have had...

B - Shake 230
L - Shake 230
L - Strawberries 30
S - Banana 105
D - Egg salad 307
D - Slimfast choc bar 95
S - Hot chocolate 40

Total 1037

I have actually eaten a decent amount there anyway:confused: I think it is just the dinner being a salad is so low in cals, makes the overall total low. I don't really want to eat for the sake of it, and I just want to go to bed, unfortunately I have a few jobs needing doing first, so best get on with them:rolleyes:

You'll be back to normal as soon as yr little un is better!! Don't think i've ever been told off for eating too few cals lol.

xxx

Good morning

Another crappy night with the poorly one add that to an alarm going off all night.....and I am pretty shattered, anyway mustn't dwell.

I am aiming to eat EVERY calorie today, especially as I have an ea active session later and I will need the energy to do it lol.

Back