Redmel's Diary.

Redmel it's bad to weigh everyday!! We go up and down!!

Yr motivation has helped me and no doubt everyone else on here so don't say that!!

xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Talking as a daily weigher myself it does come with a health warning. Day on day up to 5 lb can be due to fluid. So please don't consider giving up. We are all grown ups here and if you decide a daily weigh-in is the way to go that's great, but you do have to remember that fluid will make weight go up from time to time. If you do continue daily weighing, would it be a good idea to allocate one day of the week as your official day and judge your weight-loss on that? Most people will advocate weekly, or even monthly weighing, but as I say I completely understand the urge to weigh daily.

Morning.

I am feeling in a better mood today, I think I was a bit concerned about seeing a gain yesterday as it was our night out and I was worrying about gaining even more!

Anyway, I have avoided the scales this morning haha.

We had a really lovely meal out last night, we ended up going with a friend and his uncle and our friend paid the whole bill!!!!!!!! I was absolutely stuffed and although I had good intentions to choose the healthier options from the menu, I just couldn't do it lol.

Back on it today, I may have to leave my shake for a bit as my tum feels a bit delicate from the wine, I only had two glasses......

You obviously had a good time and that's the main thing :) you can do this xxx

I'm glad you're in a more positive frame of mind. It's amazing how a number on a machine can detroy our whole day! Anyway youhad a lovely night out and can settle back into it now - take care.

You are so right Lass! It can be so counter-productive sometimes, I have even had times in the past where I have lost and then binged, reasoning that it is ok because I have lost!!!

So today was ok..went a little over on the calorie front but we have been in and out all day with school runs, skip runs, swimming lessons, shopping. I am so tired and have little energy today after my late night and drinking plus the kids had me up in the night then an early start!! Anyway I gave my ea session a miss today..... I am off to bed now because I am wiped out, food for today was.

Oat so simple 189
Snack a jacks 88
Shake 230
Snack a jacks 88
Pizza 595
Aero mousse 98
Aero mousse 103
Cheddar 21

Lost count but it was about 100 over. I just couldnt resist trying both mousses lol.

I will do better tomorrow and WILL exercise.

You had a good day Redmel? I'm gonna have a shower and then chill with a cuppa!! Started a new book :) xxx

Good day today.

Shake 230
Snack jacks bigx2 80
Oat so simple 216
Banana 100
Snack jacks 103
4 x ham slices 42
Bread 50
Chicken curry and rice 487

1308 total.

Off to tidy the kitchen and put some bread on then im off to read.

Not a good day today! I ended up scoffing chocolate and crisps all afternoon!!!

Tomorrow is a new day. I will not give up:)

Good attitude. There's lots of positive quotes on this site, but one I saw recently on this forum I think is quite good. 'Falling down does not make you a failure, staying down does.' So get back up and dust yourself down, you my friend are a success!

Thanks Lass....that is a good one. I just get so frustrated with myself sometimes as I kind of self sabbotage, just when I am doing well I spoil it. That way I can just see myself as a big fat ugly waste of space:(

I do also know I have image problems as really I am a size 14, my husband loves me and always tells me I look nice etc... I just cant see it myself:( I am utterly miserable.

I will try to stay positive and see if being strict over the weekend will undo any damage I may have done!

I'm with you there Redmel!! I have had the worst week ever foodwise!!

I had a twix this afternoon and about 3 egg sarnies!! Walkers lights!! Just topped it off with massive tea of jacket pot, fish cakes and garlic bread!!

Are you a size 14? I used to be many years ago!! Would love to get there again!!

Don't put yourself down hinny xxx

I just had chicken fried rice from the chippy!!!

New day tomorrow.

Dodgy day today...I havent even logged.

Up and major rush to get ds1 to his footy match on time, we didnt get back until 12 so dh made lunch while I got everyone in, settled and nappy changed etc he made me two rolls too! So I ate them along with a pack of snack a jacks and a bit of chocolate.

Then I had a banana and some more chocolate and half a big cookie later on!

We haven't had dinner yet but have got curry ready to heat up once kids are in bed.

I missed an ea session yesterday and am far too tired to do it today after barely any sleep last night. I have decided I will open a nice chilled bottle of Rosé and not stress x

I will try and be good tomorrow with a healthy chicken salad...the kids will have chicken and chips.

xx

Well done on only having half the cookie, I would of scoffed the lot.
How is today going food wise and mood wise?

x x

Back