Redmel's Diary.

Morning diary

I had a great time out last night. I took the whole day off but tried to be sensible.
B oat so simple.
L scrambled egg and beans on toast.
S banana.
D buffet food.

I didnt drink but they ran out of diet coke so i had normal although i only had 2 cokes so not bad really.

I would be straight back on it today but the milk is out of date I have some ff milk in date but i will wait and just go to the shop soon.

Well everything conspired against me to prevent me getting milk!!!!

So I ended up eating a right old mixture of food today, typical right before weighin day too. I have had

Skips 82
Banana 95
Bourbons 140
Chewee bar 91
Soup 163
Pir piri sausages in a bun 574
Twirl bar 115

I did a short walk to the shops 20 mins...

Fingers crossed for the morning x

Don't worry Redmel!! You've stayed within yr cals. Bet you've still lost as you have stepped the exercise up a gear!! xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

If I havent lost I will just move on and not dwell...as I WILL lose next week x

When is WI?

Thats the best attitude to have!! I have a feeling you'll be ok tho xxx

My WI is in the morning Lyndzi.

I am thinking of changing it to a friday or saturday though?

I used to have mine as a Friday WI but always used it as an excuse to eat all weekend.
In my head i was just saying "ive got all week to repair the damage fron a naughty weekend"

Very true Lyndzi....but then tbh I WANT to be able to relax at the weekend :p

Anyway this morning was a big fat STS! Like I say, I will move on and hope for a loss next week. I am not too upset because I can already feel the difference that a week of exercise has made.

I am doing the ea active on the ps3 4 times a week and on the other 3 days I am trying to walk for at least 30mins.

I dont get a lot of time to exercise with having the kids so am just doing what i can, when I can.

The ea active includes a lot of toning exercises and I can actually feel the difference already.

I have only been on slim fast for 2 weeks and didnt exercise the first week I have read a fair few posts where people have not lost for the first week or two once adding exercise into the diet so I am not at all worried.

Another interesting fact is sleepless nights hinder weightloss, due to the body not having time to reset overnight and therefore doesnt run as efficiently to burn calories, you also retain more water because the kidneys havent had time to fully process and pass unwanted water from your body....this is the reason people usually need the loo when they wake up.

My 14mth old HATES sleep, she is a flaming nightmare and last week my 2yr old was ill from tues-sat so I had very little sleep and no energy, plus I snacked a fair bit to try and gain some energy (sugar rush lol)

Anyhoo....after all that rambling, I know there are plenty of reasons why I may not have lost this week so I feel ok about it and will keep with what I am doing and see how this week goes.

I hope you are doing ok and you have a better day with the baby x

Not to worry Redmel, exercise can slow things down but you will lose inches!! You are exercising and that's better than sitting in front of tv with a kingsize galaxy bar!!

Well done with the exercise xxx

Too true, and funnily enough Im enjoying it:)

I have had another tracker bar because I was way under my cals for the day. The little two are in bed now, so I will get on and do my active.... Then get the last two sopranos watched.

Wow your doing way more exercise than me...I did walk for about an.hour today though.

Oh no sleepless nights slow down weightloss, at this rate i'll be gaining :0(

It isnt impossible but can be a bit harder x I was ok after having my 2yr old as he slept 12hrs a night from 2wks old...this daughter I have is a NIGHTMARE!!! She refuses to sleep:(

I have actually gained 1st 10lb since having her....BUT I also put it down to pnd and the to the pill I was on.

You sound more determined than I was anyway, i'm sure you will do great x

Try whisky lol ;-) xxx

Feeling very despondant today...jumped on the scales and have put on 2lb!!!!

I am fed up. I was so good yesterday too, I wasn't exactly expecting to see any difference than on Monday, but fgs a 2lb gain in one day?

I am going to continue for the rest of this week, but might weigh in on saturday and if no loss/or a gain I am not sure I am going to bother continuing:(

Back