Redmel's Diary.

Oooops....

I think the exhaustion got to me, I have ended up having a bit of a binge on crisps and biscuits today :( I am a bit upset with myself for caving!!!!

Ah well tomorrow is a new day ;)

It's because yr routine had been disturbed. I'm sure when yr baby is better you will be focussed!! You've done so well!! cxx

I am going to do my ea active, thats usually over 100cals burnt, then i will do sit ups....I might even do some skipping lol.... Hopefully I can exercise away all the junk I have eaten today lol x

Thanks Lass, I hope you are doing ok :) Not sure I could muster the energy on your diet! How many calories is it you are on?

I did it, woo woo. Exercised that junk food away (or some of it anyway lol)

Well done on the exercise. My diet has under 800 cals, I know VERY low, but it is nutritionally balanced. I do add a meal each night of the 4th week so my metabolic rate doesn't go into freefall, and it's not forever. Once my exam is over in October I intend to up the exercise gradually. I hope to be onto real food healthy eating by February so I can up exercise even more then. I genuinely don't have too much time to exercise, though apparently this evening I've had plenty of time to waste on here lol!

Oooh exciting, what is your exam for?

I am due to resume studying in february....eeek!

I am doing an OU english lit and lang degree to become a teacher lll x

Yes lol... My husband is also studying with them, he is doing a physics degree.

Morning Diary

I am finding exercising is taking its toll on my body....well not the exercise but the lack of r&r....

I am planning to walk the dog shortly then ea active later. I am also going to have my exact shake, snack and dinner combo today.

Lets see how I get on x

I have done as planned.

Shake, snack, shake, snack, dinner.

Totalling 1205

I have(will have) quite a few exercise calories to use up too, but at the moment I am seriously stuffed so can't see me using any more!! I might feel different after I have done my exercises;)

What you have for dinner Redmel? God I'm nosy!! Lol xxx

Hiya lovely....nosy away.

I had chicken sweet and sour with rice.

I was so, so, so tempted to skip ea sports tonight, but I did it...it nearly killed me...BUT I DID IT!!!!

I am going to tidy the kitchen and sort myself a huge bowl of fruit salad and get the lsppy out so will be along replying to everything in about 20minutes xxx

Well done for doing it :) tea sounds good!! Was it home made? Andy had my tea almost ready for when I got back!!

Not sure what isspy is lol xxx

It was outta jar:)

isspy was supposed to say LAPPY LOL.....Stupid phone:eek:

So to round off the day and to use some of those exercise calories up, I had a big bowl of fruit salad, banana, strawberries and grapes...it was delicious, I am now off to watch Sopranos before bed

night night

You're doing really well Redmel!! I decided on a fat free online yogurt last nite and it was yummy - mango and apple flavour!!

You're in for a busy day!! Have fun and will catch up with you later xxx

Thank you.

Well today I decided to sub a shake for some oat so simple instead. The oats with golden syrup are 216 calories so very similar to a shake anyway xx

Not sure how the rest of the day will go yet but I need to go footballing now so off I pop x

Back