Refeeding for size10pleeaassee

Thanks Nicki lovie just had a bit of a treat night tonight but am having severe stomach cramps as a result. oops!

Day 11 weigh in 11 12 and 1/2 AGAIN for crying out loud, a break please?!!

Enthusiasm definitely taking a kicking this morning after very little sleep, now baby has taken full force of my little girls bug that she had all week! And had been feeling so proud of myself that I'd just stuck at it, anyway forced myself along and promised myself a treat nite tomoro despite what scales say!!

brekkie chocolate whip - really am getting used to all the maintenance bars shakes etc quite enjoyed half and put other half in fridge for later!

Lunch tortilla wrap with salad and tuna91/4 of large tin in brine) desert spoon of extra light mayo - scrummy

Dinner 40z piece of salmon with stirfry really lush

Dessert(!!!) other half of my choc whip from breakfast!

Had a three cups of coffee made with bit of skimmed milk in today as I was curtain making ad trying to look after the sick babies at the same time and needed it to keep me going! Still drank the regulation 3 litres of water.

Jx

Day 12 weigh in 11 12 and 1/4 - Loss of a measly 1/4 of lb but hey it's still a loss!

Brekkie - 28g porridge made with mostly water and a splash of skimmed milk

Lunch - 1oz of salmon and salad in a tortilla wrap with 1 desert spoon of xtra lite mayo.

Dinner Treat nite - I had Half a portion of chicken chow mein and a spare rib then later on I had a freddo chocolate bar.

I enjoyed every savoured mouthful of my dinner and choc treat, so pls someone remind me of this when I'm crying tomoro when I've got weight on!!!! I wanted to keep the treats small but be things that really are a treat to me, if you know what I mean. hving said that I can honestly say that I enjoyed the food yesterday just as much, and although my little choccie treat was lovely it wasn't as much as I'd built it up to be, so now that I've had it, I feel that I can move on and if I fancy another treat next saturday then so be it. To be honest the treat as much as anything was not having to cook anything with all the rest that I'm trying to do.
Fingers crossed in the long run it'll not do my weigh loss too much damage!!
Word of warning severe stomach cramps for about 15 mins about half an hour after i ate the chocolate, who knows if it was a coincidence but I remember Guen saying the same after she'd had a treat?

Till tomoro
Janie x:party0051:

Days 13 and 14 - weigh in on day 14 - 11 11 and 1/4!!!Hurrah!!

Bit of weight loss at last - and you'd think that'd have spurred me on but no guess what I've come off the rails, fallen off the wagon or what ever other way you want to say BEEN BAD!!!

Sunday - had to cancel sons' Christening as he's not well, and up all night for the second night running, so picture the scene; I'm a little tired and emotional!!
Brekkie Maintenance Bar

Lunch two sliced lean roast beef, I small roast potato, done with only a teaspoon of oil for whole batch.

Tea Maintenance Bar

Held it together just about today but with severe cravings for anything food orientated!!

Today - delighted this morning with weight loss but soooo tired as I've been up again all night, worst night so far he slept for 20mins at a time and then cried for 40mins Arrgghh! Finally just gave up at 4am and stayed up.
Brekkie Porridge 28g and made up with water and some skimmed milk.

Lunch salad wrap with dessert spoon of extra low fat mayo

Dinner fish stir fry, made with pollack and was really very nice,

BUT then still hungry I nibbled at half a piece of left over pizza from my little girls dinner and if that wasn't bad enough then had a milky bar (fun sized, but still) and if THAT wasn't bad enough then had a couple of bites of a Wispa. Sooo bad I can't believe myself.
No excuse but I think that I might have PMT I'm trying to count back and I think that could be a factor. Just so disappointed in myself.
Got to get a grip tomoro.

Off to bed to try snatch a bit of sleep before wee man starts his shennanigans.

Janie xx:17729:

Aw thanks Nicki love, I hear what your saying, thinking back I used to go thru food like oxygen, ie breathe it in without thinking!!!
Anyway I've been good today, think I was defo premenstrual yesterday.

Day 15 weigh in at 11 11 another wee loss yipee!

start off today was so much better as wee man was only up once thru the night and has definitely been a lot brighter God love him, he'd melt your heart as the snot is tripping him his eyes are like piss holes and he's as white as a sheet and he still manages to give me a big smile every time I look at him, I get a lump in my throat every time!!

Brekkie Maintnance bar

Lunch 2 slices of wholemeal bread with low fat coronation chicken filling, made at home, lush!

Dinner 4oz of cooked wholemeal linguine with bolognaise

Snack Maintenance bar.

Didn't drink enough water today but did drink about 10 cups of coffee,

Must do better at that, coming down with the cold now myself so I always think that you can't be bothered drinking cold water when you feel cold inside, but will try as it makes a dramatic difference!!

OVER AND OUT
Lol Janie xx:family2:

Day 16 weigh in 11 10 Yes Yes Yes

Another pound bites the dust, brill, I'm trying so hard to stick to this as strict as possible so I can reach my mini target of 10 something by New Year!

I forgot to say yesterday that I had a wee chat with my Pharmacist and she recommended having as many maintenance products as possible to speed up weight loss, ie the more you eat the quicker you'll lose weight. did anyone else's say that? Just wondered if it was just a sales pitch! God I'm such a sceptic!
Anyway I decided to try it so I'm having two meal replacements from the maintenance range a day and one proper meal, I'm trying to stick to the meals as they appeared on the refeed sheet, ie stir fries, veg, fish and chicken, as much as possible.

Brekkie Summer fruits shake

Lunch Maintenance Bar

Dinner Small breast of chicken, spoonful of mash and serving spoon of veg.

Going Crimbo shopping tomoro morning and I'm feeling really good that my size 14 jeans are feeling super comfy now and can just slip them on. Before this diet every time I set my foot outside the door was a bit of a nightmare as I just didn't know what to wear to feel less self conscious. I just felt as everyone was looking at me thinking, 'Holy S**t she's let herself go'!!!
So every day that another pound comes off I'm feeling happier and happier...
Roll on those crimbo parties!!!

Happy Happy Days

Lol Janie xxx:party0011:

Hey Nicki Thanks lovie you know I wish that I'd stayed on TFR longer, I've just made this difficult on myself, but too late now as the pharmacist won't let me restart it for 6 months! I hope I'm at my target by then!!

Day 17 weigh in 11 9.75 still going down, yippee

Brekkie maintenance bar

lunch salad wrap (homemade)

Dinner white fish stir fry

snack chocolate whip

got most of my crimbo shopping done today and resisted temptation of biscotti while getting a coffee to carry around with me
Was hard but I kept looking at all the lovely clothes which would look so much nicer in a size 10 or 12 so that's what's keeping me going,

Mini target for Christmas is 10 something keeping my fingers crossed and my lips zipped,
Lol janie x:giggle:

days 18, 19 and 20 weigh in at same weight of 11 9 1/2

Feeling like crap got really sore earache, sore throat and head, just won't go away, and to cap it all got TOTM, of course!!
Fri
Brekkie Orange Shake
Lunch half can of chicken noodle soup and salad sandwich on brown bread.
Dinner Rest of fish stir fry
Snack Maintenance bar

Saturday
helping out my OH all day and then a birthday party in the evening
Brekkie Maintenance Bar
Lunch Chicken salad sandwich
Dinner One chicken thigh, (Skin removed) lots of dry salad, 2 baby boiled potatoes spoonful of chilli con carne and spoonful of rice. Was so chuffed with myself as I resisted a table literally groaning with all the things that the size 16/18 Janie totally loved ie. cocktail sausages, curry, chicken legs with crispy skin, lasagne, and then dessert, which I just totally avoided, chocolate fountain!!!!! pavalova, baileys cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake... the list goes on! Little wonder I was so fat my family sure do know how to treat themselves!!
Anyway on the 45 minute drive home my ear popped and I had such shooting pains up into my head that I was truly worried about crashing the car, should have pulled over but just wanted to get home. Just lay on the couch sobbing in so much pain all of last night. And I've been in agony ever since. I'm writing this early tonight as I've taken more tablets and am feeling a little easier just now but am really going to just have some dinner and go to bed once I get the little ones sorted, so scared that they are going to catch it from me, but hoping that what I had was an absess which burst and hoping that my little ones can't catch it.

Today day 20 weigh in 11 9 and 1/2 again, but TOTM so hey better than a gain!!

Breakfast Maintenance Bar

Lunch Chicken breast spoonful of cauliflower cheese and two roast potatoes (made with only a tspn of olive oil for them all) Real treat.

Dinner Maintenance Bar

off to bed still feel very sore - just spoke to my friend who says what I have sounds like an ear infection which means it is catching, and I'll need antibiotics to clear it up, oh crap. I'll have to go to the doc tomoro. Please God don't let my little ones get it...

Lol Janie xxx;-( :sick:

Well done on your maintenance hun your doing fab, hope you feel better soon xx

thanks tara my love
honestly I just look in awe at your weight loss darling, you must look and feel amazing!! Have you lost all that weight just since July?? Imagine people who haven't seen you since then do they not just double take and drop their jaw, have you dressed up and paraded round so that an ex can see you just to rub their nose in it, ooh, that's just vindictive, the way I'd be!!
Anyway well done you! I've still got a seemingly endless amount to go as I came of TFR far too early, silly silly girl.
Take care love I'm off to bed.
Janie x

Thanks hun, I am feeling pretty good but am reading all your refeed diaries so thanks so much for posting it, it does really help other people. Hope you and the little ones are ok today.

Don't regret your decision to refeed, it is done now. You have used LT to kick start your weight loss and you have done really well with it. To be honest I couldn't have done a week on LT with a very young family altho I know others do.

If you keep at it I think you might find your approach is the one best for you. In any case if you end up really wanting LT again there are other pharmacists x

back again!!

Weigh in this morning 11 6 1/4:clap:
Hey everyone
after a very hard christmas and new year with me, my two little ones and my hubbie being sick one after the other, I'm Baaaack!
So I'm not refeeding at the minute I'm on day three of TFR again, on the next leg of weight loss, managed not to put on too much weight over Christmas but now need to get concentrating to get down to target. Will keep up to date and will start back posting on this threa when I start refeeding.
Lots of love
Sz 10 here we come!!!

Back