refeeding

kellywobble

:sigh: This has got to be done. I'm so pleased with what I've lost, but I've known alway along today would come and I would have to eat. Going away in a week n a bit its not an option to stay on this but will be back straight after hols howz that for determination. Summergirl have you started refeed cos your hols due soon isnt it hope you have an amazin time xx :cool:

Have a good holiday

enjoy yourself and hit it when your back if you wanna

Thanks Adam I will. At least we know it can be done

Well done...you have done amazingly well so far! I am sure you will be back as soon as you have had your holiday.

Have a fantastic holiday and hope you enjoy refeeding. I'm starting tomorrow cos my hol is less than 3 weeks away. Can't wait!

Hi kelly - so you have started refeed today?
Hop on over to the refeed section, its soo usefull!!

I start my refeed on monday, i was excited but am not any more - i just dont want to eat again but know i HAVE to as i cant go on my first holiday abroad in 6 years and not eat or drink.

I am sure you will be fine though honey - just stick to it to the letter and remember, everything in moderation :) xx

Thanks everyone. Yes tanya I've looked on refeed and seen you diary, god dosnt it all sound so wonderful. I'm same as you though going to have a drink round about 6 or 7 not decided which yet. Cant go away all inc and expect to be able to eat and drink we'd be ill. From what I've read once your out of ketosis a drink is ok anyway. And surely when you've introduced food carbs especially you will be anyway. See how it goes have a good un. xx

Yeah exactly! Im guna enjoy my first ever all inc holiday and my first holiday abroad with the bf!! :D

I have omitted the alcohol from day 6 ... for the minute. Just because i dont really want to jeopardise things butttt i shall see how i feel i guess!

where are you off on hols to?xx

Tunisia cant wait been before but a while ago. I just dont want to have my first drink on holiday an not be able to stand up. So I reckon I'll do the falling over at home. Hehe ;)

Ahhh my best mate got back from 2 weeks in Tunisia on sunday - said it was BAKING hot!!!!! some days she had to stay under the shade it was that hot! you will have a great time! :)

My thoughts exactly on the booze situation - i will be having a night of drinks before i go im just yet to decide what night! lol

Back