Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

Ooh blimey! Best friend's wedding- not a good time for SW! haven't weighed myself since, but I'm going to have to be very good and do some runs this week for damage limitation. Lisa & MVC how are you getting on?

Im doing ok thanks ro, i had a hiccup on friday but drew a line under it and started again on sat. How was the wedding i bet y ou thought more about what u were eating and drinking though. Its only one day isnt it. Ive got wi on tues so hopefully ive lost some :/. MVC - zumba is a mix between latin dance and aerobics but better. Its fantastic wworks all your body and u can burn up to 700 cals an hour. Very addictive. Search on u tube theres loads of videos on there. When do u weigh in this week, ro runner and mvc? Xx

Hi, I am in a similar situation. Two years ago I lost a stone and half with ww and then stopped going to classes thinking could go it alone! well needless to say i slipped back into old habits and put on that stone and a half plus another stone taking me to my heaviest yet!
So far finding SW a much easier process to follow. Good luck with your losses!

Hi Lisa, weighing on Friday am. Hopefully I'll be back on track then. I did spend ages on the dance floor at the wedding, hopefully that helped! Sounds like we both had a blip! Still, back to it now.
Hi Icklekimmy, so easily done, isn't it? Still, you're doing SW again now, so your journey has begun. Are you going to a group?
Ro

Yeah doing slimming world now instead of weight watchers! Joined group and going good so far. Only problem is now its uni summer holidays and working full time I seem to have got lumped with nearly every wed late shift (my boss knew fine well i joined SW!) which is when my class is. Only class in town i am in and dont drive so I can see me veering off track a bit!

oh no ikklekimmy ,what a pain. You won't slip of track, we'll be here to help, thats what I like about this forum there so many insirational recipes and ideas. I also have found if I feel like Im gonna have a bad day I look into the before/after thread and see that people can do it! :) xxx

Just been trawling slimming world groups as most seemed to be on wed night but found another in town half away on bus on thursday. If busing about for a group isn't motivation to be well behaved then nothing is!!

Are you going to that other group tomorrow, ickleKimmy? Im glad you managed to find another one. Well yesterday was my first weigh in and I've lost 5lb!!! thats the biggest loss i have ever had in a week so i am really pleased! I went a bit off track yesterday as I went to see take that and spent the day in cardiff, eevery where was so busy i just grabbed a burger from the van. but I am back on track today!!! Ive got a busy week as my mother in law is 60 this week so weve got a posh dinner on friday and a bbq on sat I am really going to try hard to lose this week so I will make good decisions. The 5lb has really spurred me on!! How is everyone else getting on?? x

Well done thats a great loss! Yes still planning on going to that group tomorrow, itching to find out if managed to lose three pounds to get first stone award this week as my scales always come up a few pounds off what SW scales do!

Hey ladies, i hope ye dont mind me joining..
Ive had similar experiences, i managed to get down to 11st, and since past few months ive managed to get up to 181lbs, which is only 1lbs from 13st..i cant believe it. my clotehs are back not fitting me again.

Also i used to goto the gym 4 or 5 times a wk, and 10k walks teh eevenings i havent been to the gym.. i know i was pretty addicted to it, and work wasnt as busy soi had teh time.. i now couldnt walk up the stairs without puffing!!

So as of this morning, did a WI, had a slight heart attack, and said, no point waiting till Monday.. today is the day!!

Im going to do EE.. as i dont really know how to do the other one, and well, as long as im loosing weight im going to stick to it.

Do ye mind if i join in with the posts..?

im going to thailand in sept with himself for 2 weeks, and now teh thoughts of the skimpy clothes and bikinis is turning me off (first holiday abroad together!! )

Well done Lisa! What a loss! Any foods you think have helped? You are an inspiration.
Icklekimmy you've been good-I'm sure it'll show on the scales.

Irishtweet, welcome! Such a similar story! I should be 2 weeks into my half marathon programme but I've been ill and I haven't been running. Need to get ACTIVE FAST! let's try to do a bit more each week to get back on track! You sound like you want the baggy clothes too. Let's do it!
Ro

Rorunner, u will be proud. Did an hour trek up a mountain this evening. Was almost in bits by time I got to the top!?

But I made it.. Booboo when u got home tho, mam had yummy fresh bread out of the oven and freshly made gooseberry jam so I tucked into a slice :(

Tho didn't have too bad a day in general!

Welcome irish tweet, thats some calories you will have burnt hillwalking so well done.pushing wheelchair up hill for ten mins at my work has me breathing out my backside so no way could manage what you did today!
Have stupidly had four bottles of cornona so scales wont be my pal at wi tomorrow!

Ooh! Everyones climbing up hills and I've done nowt. Worked till 10pm mon, 8:30 pm last night and 9pm tonight so no exercise and I have another wedding Saturday. Yikes! Will try to run when I get home tonight if it's not too dark! No mountains though. That's impressive! Mmmmmmgooseberryjammmmmm that sounds delicious. I think you'll have got away with that after the mountain!
Icklekimmy pushing wheelchairs is great body magic. Beats my exercise for the week!

Thanks ladies for the praise,.. Just not sure when I can exercise again!

I also get stuck on work late at times. Work has been manic so doing stupid hours so hard to plan exercise!

Will be late home tonight and latish tmrw so nothing till sat for me!

Can we start swapping food diaries so we can get ideas for food?

My diary for y'day:
BF - 42g all bran with active ff and a chopped banana
L - big bowl of super speed tomato soup & toffee muller
Snacks - 2 apples 1 alpen light 3 syns
Tea - same as BF as I was late home

I have been faffing around after getting up later as its my day off, usually eat breakfast as soon as I get up but have washed my dog and everything today before so have only had fruit salad with shape fat free yoghurt over the top so far. Those shape fat free are so much more yummy than muller lights!
Feeling really bloated and a bit of a silly girl after drinking four bottles of corona last night :(

Irishtweet super speed soup was onion & garlic chopped and sweated in a covered pan, then I added loads of chopped celery, cabbage & leeks, then added a can of tomatoes & brought to boil, then I chucked in some spinach and basil& parsley, brought to a boil then blended. Officially it's supposed to have lentils & beans in it, but I was having a red day so I left them out. Still it was hot and filling!
Icklekimmy don't worry! The bottles are long gone now! Hope today has made up for it, if not tomorrow will!

Back