Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

1lb off!!! Im pretty pleased with that as I have been rubbish this week. My own challenge to myself is now to see how many 100% days I can have in a row. Today the plan is:
Bf: Boiled egg sandwich(HEB)
lunch:tuna jacket potato with salad
tea: spag bol.

going to try and not have many syns today!
I have planned the next few days meals so I should be ok on that front. I went out saturday night and had a few comments about my weight loss and my brother even text me to say how good I looked and well done on my slimming!! Now that is amazing as he is very critical ( works in fitness) so for him to comment it must be showing! yay!
xxxx

Hello strangers! not really been on here for past fortnight. Cant get to any classes due to shifts at work. According to my scales have sts the past two weeks, mostly down to being naughty!
How are you all getting on?

Nice work Lisa! I remember the feeling when the loss starts to show - there's nothing quite like it to keep you motivated. Especially in the summer when you're forced to show more flesh!

Hi Irishtweet. Shift work must be so knackering! Nice to hear from you though. Hope you're getting on ok

Haven't posted my diary for a bit because I've been working working working!
Y'days eats:
Bf - all bran, banana, ff activia
L- chicken salad with Caesar salad light, muller light
T- all bran, banana, ff activia
Not a big T as I worked till 7 then had to squeeze in a 2 mile run. Onto week 3 of the half marathon plan now. Finding the speed work challenging but my tummy is flatter so I'll put up with it!

Have good days ladies :)

Having a really rough time this week. Cant get any exercise done as i have stopped breastfeeding and my boobs are just so sore. I can barely get dressed on a morning. Im worried how stopping breastfeeding is going to affect my weight too. All this going on at same time as stopping my pill so my hormones are everywhere! Still 100% but i just feel like giving up :( Sorry for the whinge but my hubby is no good to complain to. He just keeps laughng at me cos i smell like cabbage (its supposed to help with the swelling) Im not going to give up - its my graduation and sons first birthday next week so i WILL look fabulous!

Ahh no i kinda know how you feel I came off the pill for a bit for some tests and it all went a bit crazy (funny it went hand and hand with me putting on a stone) I for one don't find the pill made me put on weight but instead reulated me so i didn't have such extreame bouts of PMT.

I feel like i have stuck to it pretty well this week (except Take That Suturday) but as I lost 8lb last week i'm not expecting big things. I had a sneeky look and my scales said -1 so I could be in luck ( I really wanted -2 but all will be confirmed tomorrow)

X

I remember the cabbage in a bra well! Clairea hope it eases soon hun.don't worry about moaning to us :) I'm sure we will all have our turn soon!, I made the slimmimg world cannelloni tonight. And it was delicious. I put some pics on ( sorry of big I'm still getting used to doing this on the phone)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110706_190911.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110706_190911.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 18
  • ForumRunner_20110706_190941.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110706_190941.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks ladies, MrsB that looks delish! How long did it take you to no longer need the cabbage leaves? I am on day 3 of operation cabbage leaves lol

Oh clairea you poor thing! I can't believe you're still going 100% with all that going on. You deserve a medal! I hope you're settled into your new routine soon.

My eats
BF - all bran, banana, ff activia
L - ham & cheese (hxa) salad, fruit, pear
T - quorn sausages (3 syns) & cheese(hxa)
Syns- lolly, alpen light, Ginger biscuit, custard cream=14 syns

Feeling loads better today and the pain is easing. Getting proper sleep and eating well is doing wonders for me :) Excited for WI just wish they came around quicker haha xx

Clairea glad u feeling better hun! It's amazing how great eating better makes u feel isn't it. Did zumba last night and we learnt a new routine which I love. Chill at home day today - well i say that but my friend is coming round with her 2 boys so im not quite sure if 4 children = a chilled day. Lol. Hope everyone is ok? Xx

Ooh mrsb hope it wasn't too stressful with all the kiddies running around. I feel like a slob this week with not exercising . Zumba looks like so much fun but it's like a fiver a class. Why so pricey? Might see if I can get a DVD instead. Had a lovely 100% day and discovered quorn nuggets. Yum yum. Think I'll be getting some more of them. Had them with mushy peas :) my boobs still feel very heavy . Dont want to get weighed when they're heavy or I'll show a gain :( they've got til Monday to shrink lol xx

Hello ladies!
Lisa sounds like you had a busy day! Did you chill? Bet you had fun though!
Clairea - sorry you're feeling sore still. If WI isn't a big loss at least you know why. Be patient with yourself.
I've had all sorts on this week so my syns have been up and down. I've also had a dodgy stomach so I feel all bloated with water retention. Had all my syns yesterday, but I was going out, but felt so tired I didn't, so the damage could have been worse if I'd hit the cider!
Looking after my 3 year old niece today. Going to take her to the park. That's a 2 1/2 mile round trip - so instant body magic! Hope it stays sunny...
Y'day's eats:
BF- all bran, banana, ff activia (hxb)
L - Ham & cheese salad (hxa), pineapple& melon
T - quorn sausages (6 syns) 2 alpen light (hxb)
Other syns- Ginger snap 3 custard cream 3 baileys 4.
Have a cracking weekend ladies!
:)

It was a lovely day and i came to my friends last night for a very much needed girlie night! About 6 of us having pizza and gossiping. So need to be very good today.
Clairea - dont worry if u have a low loss this week, ur bodyy needs time to settle down. :) at least the pain has gone now. Im sure u have nothing to worry about.
Have a lovely day ro, youll have loads of fun at the park. Its lovely and sunny here so i hope it is where u ladies are.
Have a good day xxxx

Had a rather dodgy Thursday night after weigh in ( lost 1lb) had a few beers and crappy buffet food with way too much chocolate. . . . Damn work events

Stuck to plan yesterday but have friends coming over for dinner and OH is cooking, it won't be slimming world so I'm a but scared. It's not just the food but the nice wine too. I have decided after making the mistake to be too strict with myself before ( think that's one reason the weight came back on) I need to enjoy these events to some extent, I'm not going to go mad though.

Suppose I have till Thursday to be good x

Had a very naughty day yesterday involving 2 plates full of Big Lukes buffet and a bowl of strawberry icecream. Oh the shame. Think im within my syns for the week though so its all ok i think... I seem to have injured my ankle somehow so still no body magic. Not expecting anything amazing on the scales come tomorrow as my boobs are still swollen and heavy. Id be happy with a little loss cos i know it will even out eventually. I did my measurements and it turns out im actually a size 20 who has been squeezing into 16 and 18s. I thought i would measure so that when i am still fitting in my 16s a couple of months down the line i cant say im not losing. If i was wearing wrong size in the first place then I actually have 3 sizes to lose. hmmm. How was everyones weekend? I have my graduation and sons birthday on Thursday to look forward to. Flexisynning again this week for that very reason as were going for a meal and then having a tea party with massive cake in the evening. Oh dear! xxxx

Five pound offffffff , never to return. Xxxxxx

Girlies, I'm still alive. Been very hectic these past 2 wks.

However, Managed to loose ... Wait for it... 4 lbs last wk! Whoop! I'm delighted!

Had a bad day yday and today but going to get back inti it 100% tmrw and do some damage control .

Was 3st to loose... Now 2 st 10 lbs!

If I look after the lbs the STs will look after themselves ;)

Whoop delighted;)

Well done irishtweet xxx

Back