Reluctant Lipotrimers!

Julie Phillips

Lots of my friends are really impressed with my weight-loss, but none of them can pluck up the courage to take the plunge!!!! I have told them to have a look at the official website and also have a browse on here.
I think this site plays a great big part in motivating everybody - so you never know, it might just convince one or two of them...

I've got mates who have seen my losses and started themselves just to give up after a few days. It takes alot of will power to totally give up food not everybody can hack it.

well said this site provides alot of inspiration seeing what people have actually achieved its amazing x

My friend and her sister started similar time to me. She lasted 4 days before eating sausage rolls and her sister lasted 3. I'm the only one who stuck with it even though they were calling it the evil hell diet but whos laughing now 2.5stone lighter?!

Lots of my friends are really impressed with my weight-loss, but none of them can pluck up the courage to take the plunge!!!! I have told them to have a look at the official website and also have a browse on here.
I think this site plays a great big part in motivating everybody - so you never know, it might just convince one or two of them...

would be nice to have a friend going through this with u ,,, ( i have u guys :grouphugg: ) a few i know tryed n failed
i realy belive they failed cos they never wanted it bad enough ...... i know i do
im sick of being a prumpy mum :cry:

I think you are right Linds - it's like any other addition - smoking,drinking etc... You have to really want to do it for yourself.
My OH is sat on the settee munching away - but I am sat on the other settee losing weight while on this forum.:angeldevil: I know who will be sorriest in the morning!!!!!:doh:

Back