Resolution this year, that I will get to target..Can I do it??

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Well.. I have been bouncing back and fourth between diets, not dieting, gaining, loosing and Im soo fed up. My stomache does not like carbs for some reason, I have a reaction with Rice, Pasta, Bread, and Cereal.. so I thought of doing SW but concentrating on Red days only..

I had a diary a while ago, but haven't posted since July and there were a few tearful days and months this year in particular and it feels like I was going back rather then going forward.. so I thought I need to start a fresh. So here goes:

Bfast - WW Fromage Frias
Lunch - 2 eggs, ham, and a dairy light triangle (1/2 hea)
Dinner - Baked Squash, mushrooms, peppers and onions with baked Salmon fillet marinaded in soy sauce and chili

Desert - WW vanilla yogurt and 4 plums roasted (HEB I think?)

I don't know about syn's as I don't want to tempt fate at the moment with my tummy.

Please feek free to post and suggest.. I would welcome your feedback and ideas :)

Hi. I'm just restarting today so cant really advise but just wanted to say good luck x

Hello Samsmum, thanks for popping in..good luck with your plan too :)

Ok, Day 2.. I went for cereal this morning as needed something to take me through till 1pm, and the yogurt don't do that lol.

Bfast - mini wetabix (2 HEB) with milk (1/2 HEA)
Lunch - Chicken Salad and fruit
Dinner - stir fry veg, with salmon and 2 ww yogurts.

Re syns again, I don't know yet.. I am looking at a pack of crisps right now which will be 7 syns if I have them.

Off to the Gym tonight, my class doesn't start till late and I know if I go home and get settled, I probably won't go back out, so its gym work tonight, treadmill and bike for me I think, with some toning machines on my tummy and arms after.

Haven't written in this again and thought I'd add a few updates.

I am back at group, couldn't go it alone. Having put on just over a stone since last Wi I know I can't do it at home without the support, so 12 weeks bought and this weeks wi, had lost 3lb.

Aims this year, to loose 7lb a month, its possible and not aiming too high too, but its 5.5 stone by November and thats what I want. My appetite is better, since having Broncal Pnuemonia at Christmas, so its not so hard not to eat lots as I don't feel hungry inbetween meals now.

Let the challenge begin :)

Tried to get back onto my diary at work, and there is always someone hovering lol.. so.. this week i lost another 3lb's so I'm happy with that. 6lb loss so far in 2 weeks, since going back.

I've still not got my appetite back since having Broncitis a few weeks ago, kind of hoping I don't really, as its helping me at the moment,but do have to remind myself to eat, as brekkie and lunch especially, if Im busy I do forget and I know from experience, if you don't eat on SW you don't loose. So I'm watching that. Hoping for 2lb next wi to get my new shiney half stone and still setting my mini goals at 7lb a month, so breaking that next week will be good :).

So, thats it for now.. hope I get a few visitors as I feel Im chatting to myself, lately, lol.. xx

Ok so its Wi tomorrow.. and need to remind myself what i have already lost..

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= an average Gallon of paint
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs (or 120 eggs)
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain (???)
20 pounds = a car tyre
22 pounds = 200 golf balls
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
26 pounds = average weight of a Koala Bear
30 pounds = average Vacuum Cleaner
31 pounds = average amount of manure produced by a horse each day
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s peni$ (yep, weighs more than his heart!)
65 pounds = Lotus Mk3 – Aluminium Body Shell
68 pounds = 40” Sony Bravia Widescreen TV
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
110 pounds = Mature Rough Fell Ewe
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopaedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
140 pounds = Ricky Hatton (Boxer / May 2009)
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = Vespa Moped
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football linesman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

So far..I have lost a humans skin :)

Wi last Monday morning and it was another 1.5lb off :). So I have now lost 7.5lb. I am wi later this week as couldn't get to my group, so tomorrow I hope to have lost 1lb at least.

My daughter goes in to have her baby on Friday, and I will be with her all day, so making some pasta and sauce which I hope I can warm up, if not, then I can eat it cold. And lots of snacky bits too, so that I don't go over on ym syns.

Thank you D1 :)

I am a Nanny :) My daughter gave birth to her baby, Thurs eve at 9.34pm. A baby boy, weighing 7.7lb. He is absolutely gorgeous..I will post some pics a bit later, when I work out how, lol..

Diet wise, went right off track from Thurs and then celebrated all weekend, so know I must have gained, but not looking.. So, its back on track today and will hope for a maintain on Thurs xx

Pics are on my album :)

Last edited:
It was going so well yesterday, until my grandson was taken back into hospital. Very jaundiced, so now under the lamp and not feeding too well, hoping he will be out by the weekend.

My diet was going really well until the call came, and then had to grab what was in the canteen yet again. So its back to it again today..

• Brekkie - marmite on 2 slices of nimble (not till 11.15am)
  • Lunch - 2 ww sausages (1) and chinese style rice with grapes for desert and my third sf :p.
  • Dinner - bacon, eggs, sw chips, beans, and mushrooms and tomatoes :D.
  • Desert - ww yogurt and a mango :eek:
Snacks - Kit Kat - 5 syns, will keep them low today with regard to yesterdays syns .

Pics of my grandson:http://www.minimins.com/21133-eternalflame-albums-my-grandson.html

Back