Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
DM me ur email if you want some run-spiration tips. I get emails off a PT who sends good tips on running. Today it's about ur bum muscles!

Don't worry if u don't want it! X

Hi everybody, I'm new to this and was wondering if anybody ever has the carb free pasta from holland and Barrett? Is it allowed? Was thinking it could bulk out the meals. Also is there a limit to the number of meals you can have in 1 day ( shepherds pie etc)

I think you can have the carb free zero cal noodles and rice if you are on the other exante diet plans but not TS - I'm not sure though - let us know when you find out!

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
There must be something in the air...I didn't fast today either. I did low carb though. Who the heck knows where I'm headed, diet wise! As long as the scales go down, who cares?!

just don't fall into the trap of eating everything in sight because you're "starting again tomorrow..." Been there, got the xl tshirt...

Deleted

Last edited:
Im afraid that's exactly where I am at!!!! Depressing. I came back on here so I am not in total denial. But I've eaten so much I am sick :-(

Oh Lara, sorry to hear that. Go and do some exercise and draw a line under it :)

Back on plan from now, not tomorrow :) Xx

Deleted

Last edited:
Weirdly I'm in the same place. My gran died today and I'm using it as justification for a binge. It's not helping.

Line drawn.........................................

Good luck tomorrow.

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Yes I promise :) and I got your emails today and it reminded me I had you kindly sending me that on whilst I had been so bad today Thanks x

Glad u got emails :) sometimes he writes something that 'strikes a chord' or means something to you.

Sending u lotsa luck to get ur head into the zone tomorrow :) x

Back