Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Wow that really is no time at all Lara! 8 weeks to get to goal! You're doing so well to stick to VCLD - just take it one day at a time and when you're feeling weak - write on here and we'll help you to keep going! Xx

:) thanks xx

Yep I'm definitely doing a VLCD - insomnia side effect is in full effect!!! I've been up since 3.30am tossing and turning!!

So upset right now. At cousins house and saw an uncle I haven't seen in ages. He said wow you put on weight. I said casually yeah probably I got hit by a car so haven't been able to do much. He then proceeded to comment and said "yes you definitely have- i would say at least 2 stone" this was in front of everyone. I just laughed and said yeah thanks!! He said well just being honest. They are eating BBQ now and I made excuses. I don't wanna eat a thing even chicken. I'm so upset. So so upset. But trying to be normal. I'm mostly upset because it's true and it's clear I any hide it and I guess I thought I was. So upset. But managed not to cry. F it in a month or 2 I'll be so slim.

All I had today was an exante porridge at 9.30am. I'll have to wait til home to have a pack as no one here knows wht I'm doing re. VLCD. It's a two hour drive so I won't have it for a while. Probably just have to have the two packs today.

Will just use this as motivation I guess. But makes me even more worried to go back to work and have those comments.

Just got home. Been 11.5 hours since first exante pack! Just made a mushroom soup. I'm exhausted and in such a foul mood. I've taken my soup up to bed.. I am so determined to be thin.

So upset right now. At cousins house and saw an uncle I haven't seen in ages. He said wow you put on weight. I said casually yeah probably I got hit by a car so haven't been able to do much. He then proceeded to comment and said "yes you definitely have- i would say at least 2 stone" this was in front of everyone. I just laughed and said yeah thanks!! He said well just being honest. They are eating BBQ now and I made excuses. I don't wanna eat a thing even chicken. I'm so upset. So so upset. But trying to be normal. I'm mostly upset because it's true and it's clear I any hide it and I guess I thought I was. So upset. But managed not to cry. F it in a month or 2 I'll be so slim. All I had today was an exante porridge at 9.30am. I'll have to wait til home to have a pack as no one here knows wht I'm doing re. VLCD. It's a two hour drive so I won't have it for a while. Probably just have to have the two packs today. Will just use this as motivation I guess. But makes me even more worried to go back to work and have those comments.

Oh honey, of course you are upset - anyone would be. It's so insensitive of your uncle and downright cruel. Please try and ignore him. I bet he needs to look in a bloody mirror before he starts criticising others. He should be supporting you after being hit by a car not making you self conscious. That's made me really angry.

Oh honey, of course you are upset - anyone would be. It's so insensitive of your uncle and downright cruel. Please try and ignore him. I bet he needs to look in a bloody mirror before he starts criticising others. He should be supporting you after being hit by a car not making you self conscious. That's made me really angry.

Yeah. It shocked me. They didn't even ask how I'm feeling / how I'm recovering. Insensitive is def the word. I was already feeing low due to bad sleep/ weight gain / constant pain/ and the fact I've had to miss out on so much socially for two months which is getting to me.

But it did show me how much I've gained, and that it's far more noticeable than I thought.

I want to fast forward 1 month when I'll feel a bit lighter!!!

On a brighter note this is day 7 now..

Reading about intermittent fasting and it's really interesting. I think I will try it after a few weeks of exante.

I'll see how I feel by end of October.

Also think I'll actually weigh myself end of October... On Halloween! Way to scared to do it or even think about it now!!

Day7... So tempted to eat today... So I added some lettuce with lunch and some celery with my tomato soup now...

Day7... So tempted to eat today... So I added some lettuce with lunch and some celery with my tomato soup now...

Keep going Lara and weigh to keep your motivation high!

Keep going Lara and weigh to keep your motivation high!

Really can't weigh myself. I'm going to hold out until 31 October as anything on the scale above 10stone will just depress me!

Hi Hun, just read your diary - I can't believe your Uncle! *****. Especially after all you've been through ffs.

You've done it before, and you will do it again. Keep it up, you're doing so well x

Hi Hun, just read your diary - I can't believe your Uncle! *****. Especially after all you've been through ffs. You've done it before, and you will do it again. Keep it up, you're doing so well x

I know!!! Still annoyed by that. But it's motivating too in a weird way as I wanna show what I can do!

Back to work today. If anyone says a word About weight gain I'm just gonna say "have you ever been hit by a car?" That should shut them up!!!

X

Well I got through my first day back at work.

My back was really uncomfortable and kept locking up painfully. Don't think I got much done. But they've allowed me to do 11am to 3.50pm to ease back in and avoid the rush hour; which is very helpful, as commuters and back pain don't go well!

I didn't have a breakfast pack. I decided to wait until lunch. My friend at work emailed me saying what do you fancy for lunch? I realised I had a choice. Do what I have previously done and just always say I'm not hungry and don't eat for the 9 hours I'm out of the house for work, or tell my friend. So I decided to half say it- I just said I sound weird but just gonna have these protein shake things for a while, and that I can't exercise so just wanna make sure I don't gain weight. I also said I don't wanna tell anyone and that if anyone asks I'll say I'm trying to boost vitamins for muscle repair!! All she replied was are you sure I don't want you fainting on me?! Then it wasn't mentioned again which was great :)

Energy levels felt ok today.

Will have my second pack when I get home.

Ahhh why am i so tempted to eat??

Actually let me try and answer:
- first day back at work in over 2 months so it would be a well done.
- I'm in pain and somehow eating feels it would be soothing.
- I'm really tired.

None of those are good reasons. I just had my exante curry pack with some mushrooms and a couple of carrot sticks. I do still have one more pack left today so I shouldn't worry really. And I should be excited to drop the pounds. Gonna look at some of the exante, Cambridge and slim and save inspirational pics to remind me that I can be that too. In fact I have my own on there so I can look at them!!!

Ok I realise i am kind of talking to myself by posting so frequently. But I ended up eating more veg, so I will not have a 3rd pack today. Today I hve had:

1 curry pack
1 chocolate shake pack
1 large bowl of cauliflower
10-15 cherry tomatoes
1 large bowl or mushrooms
3 carrot sticks
Skimmed milk in tea

I shouldn't feel bad for that should I? Only the tomatoes are high carb. But I think all that veg is about the same carbs as a 3rd pack would have been, and less calories I think or around the same.

Well done on sticking to veg and by skipping the third pack you should be okay.

:)

You've done really well Lara and veg is absolutely fine don't worry xx

Well done on your first day back...and what you had to eat

good luck today

Thank you both for the reassurance.

Turns out I really was exhausted as I slept for 12 hours minus waking up for 20mins!! Guess commuting really is tiring!

Back