Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

I can see why you want to get back to your slim pics as you looked fab in that crop top but a lot of ladies on kill would kill for your now pics!! Still have a lovely figure hon xx

I can't believe they are the same girl can you?! Thanks for words I really can't stand the before pics though no matter how I look at them! I never wanna look that way again maybe this will work as shock therapy haha xx

I just tried a short jog 25 mins a couple of miles... First since my accident in July... It wasn't good... Back felt so tight and I'm so unfit... But I'll try it every Sunday and eventually hopefully I'll be ok. I want to set a goal to be able to so the 11 mile run home from work again by 31st December. Not sure if that's too adventurous. Last time I ran that far was in May...

Just had a tomato soup and I loved it.. Thickened it with the glu powder and took 20 mins eating it mmmmmm I don't think I ever appreciate food this much.
I saw my reflection in my underwear earlier and looked so bad, but I suddenly had a wave of motivation because I didn't hope - I KNEW - I would lose it all and be a success at this.

Just had a tomato soup and I loved it.. Thickened it with the glu powder and took 20 mins eating it mmmmmm I don't think I ever appreciate food this much. I saw my reflection in my underwear earlier and looked so bad, but I suddenly had a wave of motivation because I didn't hope - I KNEW - I would lose it all and be a success at this.

Yes you will x

Your doing great and your so determined, you will do it. Don't be too hard on yourself, it's the hardest thing ever but we all need to love ourselves regardless - and it is a hard thing to do, I do it too. I think you have a lovely figure on both pictures but you need to find where you feel comfortable.
I've put off trying the a Tomato soup as I imagined it to be horrible, might try it now.

Hi Lara, I echo the above - you are doing brilliantly!

And it's great that you started jogging again! Well done - it's bloody hard! At my fittest, I was running for an hour. At my heaviest (a few months back at 13st something), I tried and couldn't even do 5 minutes without wanting to pass out. I added 5 minutes each day and got up to an hour again on a few occaisions. I only stopped because I started S&S!!!! Will definitely start again when I'm at goal. X

Your doing great and your so determined, you will do it. Don't be too hard on yourself, it's the hardest thing ever but we all need to love ourselves regardless - and it is a hard thing to do, I do it too. I think you have a lovely figure on both pictures but you need to find where you feel comfortable. I've put off trying the a Tomato soup as I imagined it to be horrible, might try it now.

It's true it's self destructive to be do critical of oneself but it's a tough habit to break isn't it. Thanks for the support means a lot x

I walked for 1.5 hours today and did a 20 min jog. Went to friends house this evening and there was food as she had a few of us over but I don't think anyone noticed that I didn't eat.. I just had a cup of tea instead!!
I missed my 3rd pack though because I've only just got home and I'm so exhausted that have come straight to bed. I might have 4 packs tomorrow instead

Don't know why my last post posted before I finished! Stupid iPhone! X

Hi Lara, I echo the above - you are doing brilliantly! And it's great that you started jogging again! Well done - it's bloody hard! At my fittest, I was running for an hour. At my heaviest (a few months back at 13st something), I tried and couldn't even do 5 minutes without wanting to pass out. I added 5 minutes each day and got up to an hour again on a few occaisions. I only stopped because I started S&S!!!! Will definitely start again when I'm at goal. X

Running is awesome isn't it. And once you build up the ability it is easier to get back to than starting fresh.... It was frustrating as I was in pain so couldn't really do it properly.. But I also know i am very unfit and overweight so that's not helping!!!

Take it easy with the exercise you don't want to over do it. You will get back to your weight last year but this time in a healthy way. Good luck x

Take it easy with the exercise you don't want to over do it. You will get back to your weight last year but this time in a healthy way. Good luck x

Thanks I'm so looking forward to get there!! Yes I will just try the 20min jog once a week until I can do it pain free! Xx

Hi Lara, well done on the loss so far.. Keep up the good work xx

That fiber stuff sound good.. Might look into gettin some myself as long as it don't affect the losses on 100% TS..?

Btw.. I was speakin to my sis y'day and she said that she had a msg from my aunt who I hadn't seen in a while until last Sunday ... Saying that's she had seen me and that I'd put on sooooo much weight! Lol. She was only saying what i already knew.. But don't understand why she didn't just say it to me??.. Lol.. We can never win.. They say it to us were upset they say it behind our backs and were upset lol! We'll show them! Come on exante crew!!

Hi Lara, well done on the loss so far.. Keep up the good work xx That fiber stuff sound good.. Might look into gettin some myself as long as it don't affect the losses on 100% TS..? Btw.. I was speakin to my sis y'day and she said that she had a msg from my aunt who I hadn't seen in a while until last Sunday ... Saying that's she had seen me and that I'd put on sooooo much weight! Lol. She was only saying what i already knew.. But don't understand why she didn't just say it to me??.. Lol.. We can never win.. They say it to us were upset they say it behind our backs and were upset lol! We'll show them! Come on exante crew!!

Hehe thanks for your message - another opinion you don't need to hear from your aunt!! But let it fuel our motivation :) x

Well today's completion will mark a full 14 days on plan... It hasn't gone quickly I have to say.. But then I haven't been doing much else so it's occupied my thoughts.

These are my goal weights (lower weights would be even better) for the first 4 weeks. I based then on guessing my start weight and using my previous weekly losses:

23Sep S165?
29Sep 1 155? -10
06Oct 2 151.5? -3.5
13Oct 3 148? -3.5
20Oct 4 145? -3

If the rate of loss follows that pattern I should be 136 pounds by 17Nov at the laters which is a bmi of 24.9. I've decided I'm going to try and VLCD up until I reach 136lb and then exercise and up the calories gradually....

So when I weigh in in 2 weeks I reallllly hope I'm no more than 10st5... 10stone would be fab but I think I'm pushing it!!!!

I'm thinking about booking a 20 day tour alone to south easy Asia in February next year.... Bit of an adventure...

Hi Lara, you're doing fab! I'm sure you'll be fully in the zone now you're into week 3.

Planning your trip will be an incentive too so go for it!

Hi Lara, you're doing fab! I'm sure you'll be fully in the zone now you're into week 3. Planning your trip will be an incentive too so go for it!

Thanks kira :) yes I hope so.. Something to look forwards to after last few months!!! Thanks for dropping by hope you're doing well xxxxx

Was so tempted to weigh myself this morning literally stopped myself just before stepping on. According to my projected weight losses I should be around 10st12 now. But not knowing that for a fact makes me feel better as I can dream that I'm less, and not get depressed if it's more... 20th isn't far away...

Felt so easy staying on plan today. Wasn't even hungry and just forced myself to have my third pack... Warmed up a banana shake... My stomach is definitely looking flatter now... Worried about having a day off on Saturday to drink!! I seriously feel like I've just got into "deep" ketosis. And I'm going to have to be out of it... Hopefully I'll be straight back into it on Sunday... May even be back in ketosis by Sunday of Monday?

Whoop that's awesome Lara! You are really doing brilliantly! I know you haven't weighed but have you taking any measurements? I have my "progress dresses!" lol - I try them on every couple of days to see where I am :-D x

Back