Restart diary......

OOhh took ages to find this again!

Friday was great, same thing again on the shakes/flappys etc. They were letting me away early but an emergency admission came in and I decided to stay to observe. I went straight to youth club so didnt get my last shake til nealry 11pm!

Had my 1st shake on Saturday about 2pm.... and my 2nd about 8pm, then fell asleep.... oops!

Woke up this morning to no water.... we leave a tap trickling over night but one of the kids turned both taps off when she went out to work this morning..... not impressed. I have some sparkling but the main issue is getting showered tomorrow. Im hoping my daughters place in town has water and I might stay there tonight. Its also nearer the hospital so will be easier to get to work......... our roads are shocking. The thing is that I wont get to the pharmacy tomorrow for supplies so Im trying to dig out a few old shakes I've got from before...

Hi Theresa
Oh my word.....it is going from bad to worse - eh!!!!!!! Is it because of the weather that your water has frozen?

Hope you get it all sorted, but I know with your determination, you will think of something :)

Hope you find some shakes.......dont want you to get poorly, with having 2 shakes one day and not much water...need to keep your levels up esp with the placement you are on as well.....it is hard enough with 3 shakes !!

Take care and I expect a great weight loss for you tomorrow........I will have to keep coming in to see when at work as I will be thinking of how you got on.

Take care though!

Im prob going to stay at my daughters in town tonight so I will be nearer placement so wont be weighing in til Tuesday! Oh well at least the water has just come back on and I found a couple of shakes!! LOL

oh best of luck for tuesday then youll be great!! my water has gone too :( so i just bough 12 litres lol! at least yours has come back now no need to fret :) keep up the good work.x

Arghhh....

Managed to get into placement today but nearly didnt make it home.... took 2.5hours and I had to try 3 different routes... I came home downhill but there is no way I can get back thru the village tomorrow......

Will definately not get to the pharmacy tomorrow, so Im going to have to improvise... Watched someone trying to get thru the village tonight and one guy was just revving but going backwards..... scary... another guy came down and crashed into a wall sideways.... it wasnt bad but all this was happening before my eyes!

Having experienced frost before in the UK I've prob more experience than most of driving in this weather..,. Got to say in nearly 8years here I've never experienced more than 20days of frost... over those years.. Would have seen that a year in Kent!

We are now predicted for torential rain and gales.... gales-fine... rain-not good as the land is still below freezing....

Will prob weighin at home tomorrow but lets see how things go!

wow sounds awful, we have a thaw on here now thankfully in meath, do you think you will get to weigh today,wishising you the best of luck with it :)

Oh my word!! You are really having it bad!!
I was wondering where your WI thread was as well.

Keep strong and hope you are able to get something in the way of shakes!!!!!

Take care

Day 9...

feeling more motivated today prob cos of being told I'm now with healthy bmi range and the fear the pharmacy might stop my supply! Plus I know now I wont be able to get LT cheaply in the UK now my mums sale has fallen thru so I really need to lick (pardon the use of words!) this and get to goal asap....

I've now decided to use my own scales for weigh in as I am guarentee to be able to use them every Monday morning. They are better than the pharmacy ones anyway. Only managed 3l of water today but I think I was probably drinking too much although the area Im working in now is very dehydrating.

Lucky you being in the healthy range... sounds like heaven to me!!! i will get there too soon though!! i cant wait. it wont be long to your at your goal babe!! i always found that when i hovered around 24-26 BMI i could really feel a difference in myself when I was in the healthy range. it really is a good place to be. i got to bmi 22 - but i dont know whether bmi 21 would suit me, i think because im only 5ft people start to get freaked out cos i look really tiny when i am slim, and all i hear is people telling me im too wee!!!! arggh! lol

good luck xoxoxoxxox

The lowest my BMI has ever been was 19.5 and I was prob too slim then.... that said I was still a size 12 but that was 18 years ago and I trully believe sizes are more generous today!

i'm 5'2 and the lighest i ever remember being is 10st 7 after my first born, he heaviest i remember being was 13st 13lb dont know what bmi that was, but thats why i put 10.7 as my goal though realisticly if i can stick it i'd like to get to 10 then id have that 7lb to play around with, but we'll c,

hope the weather picks up down there in cork, it looks dreadfull on news,

Nicola,

Arghhh, dont even go there with the weather!!! Torrential rain yesterday, thank God we live high up as the county was on severe flood alert. That said we still got the rain and it froze hard overnight... the roads are shocking and the bus for the primart school didnt come so I had to run them in.... going to be an issue again tomorrow as we are expecting overnight frost and Im leaving the house at 6.45am again. Means someone is going to have to miss school as hubby cant be in 2 places at once to take the older 2 and the youngers ones. My eldest daughter must get in, she has exams this year and has missed 2 weeks of school now; a week with the flooding in November and now this. Im hoping the exam board will take it into consideration but with demand for uni places at its highest I doubt it.

Blinking nightmare.... I even went looking for short breaks somewhere warm for Valentines day last night as I would LOVE some warmth.... Cork airport crap for warm destinations! LOL

Nicola,

Arghhh, dont even go there with the weather!!! Torrential rain yesterday, thank God we live high up as the county was on severe flood alert. That said we still got the rain and it froze hard overnight... the roads are shocking and the bus for the primart school didnt come so I had to run them in.... going to be an issue again tomorrow as we are expecting overnight frost and Im leaving the house at 6.45am again. Means someone is going to have to miss school as hubby cant be in 2 places at once to take the older 2 and the youngers ones. My eldest daughter must get in, she has exams this year and has missed 2 weeks of school now; a week with the flooding in November and now this. Im hoping the exam board will take it into consideration but with demand for uni places at its highest I doubt it.

Blinking nightmare.... I even went looking for short breaks somewhere warm for Valentines day last night as I would LOVE some warmth.... Cork airport crap for warm destinations! LOL

Oh my word!!!!! It is horrendous.......it just isnt going is it! We had a heavy frost last night and from the back door to the car was like a skating rink! Really scarey stuff!

Heya Iris,

Im going to fill my hot water bottle and jump back into my bed until midday... Plan???

Well I managed to get 30mins back in my bed but did have a nice cuddle with my hot water bottle which the cat most appreciated after I vacated the bed!!

Today was fine..... Beginning to wonder if my water intake is too high.. I had to really struggle to limit myself to 4l but then I dont really drink anything else at all.... maybe the odd coffee but I feel I have gone off it at the mo! Made the family dinner tonight and made their dinner for tomorrow also as Im on a long day.... they should be fed and cleaned up before I get home...... Dreading the blinking frost.........again... I just want some sun!! That said our forcast is for 14degrees over the weekend and it was 10deg when I picked the boys up at 3pm!!! Shame its minus 3-4 now!

Will be looking for your weigh in thread when I get in the door tomorrow night Iris!!

Day 11

Good enough day today... had a long day at work but great fun. Didnt have any shakes until 2pm which suited me... had a flappy about 6pm and just finished my last shake. Early start again tomorrow but its only a half day!

I hate the weekends as Im bored and get more tempted...

Oh, limited my water today to 3.5l but my throat feels dry and my lips are cracked.. cant win... LOL

Good enough day today... had a long day at work but great fun. Didnt have any shakes until 2pm which suited me... had a flappy about 6pm and just finished my last shake. Early start again tomorrow but its only a half day!

I hate the weekends as Im bored and get more tempted...

Oh, limited my water today to 3.5l but my throat feels dry and my lips are cracked.. cant win... LOL

Theresa, you are doing so well, considering what you are doing each day!

Why dont you have a nice long lie in at the weekend, then you will be able to have your shake a lot later on in the day, and then if you feel a bit peckish later on, you know you will have two to go!!!!! Might just help a little.

Hope the weather gets better too...sick fed up with it being miserable and I hate having to wear trousers all the time!!! ;-)

Keep going......and have a good, and relaxing weekend, you sure deserve it after this week!

Did your daughter do her exams? How did she do?

Back