Restart diary......

Theresa, don't worry too much on the water front. Like you, I'm not much of a tea or coffee driker and I have about three litres up to about early afternoon and then have another one or two in the evening. Hope the weather has improved down there, we have a good thaw and things are much better now apart from the craters appearing in the roads!!!!!

Day 12

Good day today... looking after loads of babies who are thankfully all on the imporving list. Its a real boost to the day to see a little one come off some kind of intervention...

Really should be in my bed and I am about to head there now!!!!!

Had my 1st shake just after I finished work in the canteen as if I didnt I would have been waiting til 5pm!! As I had youth club at 8pm I left it till the last minute to have my flappy and a coffee! Had my final shake around 10.30pm before heading off to a leaders meeting in the pub............. oooooooooooooooh I could have murdered a glass of wine but I resisted much to everyones disbelief!

I'm hoping to be off TFR in time for at least 1 week of refeed before a meal out at the end of Feb. We have a curry planned but I know how to eat in there now--healthily anyway!! So I will prob try a glass of vino then if I can get to goal and refeed before.... otherwise hubby will just have to postpone the meal!!!

Really looking forward to Monday now for wi2.. As a 'daily scales hopper' Im presently hopefule of a good 2nd weigh in!!!

Day 13

Ok today, bit bored to be honest. Did the weekly shop and had a coffee whilst hubby and youngest munched on McD's. Got to say its not one of those things that tempt me,

On the other hand hubby made a curry tonight and it looked divine... AH well, weigh in Monday!

Day 14

I officially hate weekends!!

I like being busy and at work!!! I do like my work but I love it for keeping me occupied! LOL

Had a bit of a wobble today... pinched a bit of roast chicken 'cos I really fancied mustard!!! It was only a tiny bit and truly not worth it but its done.

Weigh-in tomorrow..... wonder if I could do placement 24/7.................mmmmmmmm LOL

HI Theresa
Oh, sorry to hear you had some chicken, but at least you have the right attitude. It is done so get on with it!! Hopefully you should be ok for WI tomorrow.

yes, weekends can be long esp when not eating at all! I found today so long. At 2pm I said to my hubby that it felt a long day!

Hang in there and cant wait to hear how you get on tomorrow!

Take care sweetie.

Back