Restart on Tuesday 11th February!

glad you are doing well still shane, im on day 4 today and so far so good, i felt really rough yesterday morning but today isnt too bad. I had a headache yesterday too but painkillers helped with that. I thought it was going to be harder since im restarting but its sort of easier because i know how good the results are!

You're all an inspiration. I must try harder, wish I found it easy! Ah well, it's a learning curve and hoping I can improve..

I really like the tomato soup lol, shows how different we all are. I'm not liking any of the bars at all at the moment. Strawberry shake and vanilla shake were tolerable but not my favourite, really liking the chocolate chip shake x

How is everyone today! I am not too keen on the spicy tomato eeerrrrr lol, My favourite shake is the maple and pecan porridge and the toffee and wholenut shake hot. What are your favourite shakes? Anyway, jumped over to day 4 and feeling better. Yesterday was awful. Got an headache in the afternoon, and I was starving most of the night at work. Today I had my first shake at 1oclock, which was the 'Mango' shake. It was alrite but i couldn't drink it all the time. I am going to have a chocolate mint at 8oclock tonight and the chocolate orange shake round about 2oclock in the morning, as I am working nights tonight. All in all I have stuck to this 100%, and I can't wait for my weigh in on Monday. How are you all getting on so far, share your problems people :)

SM

Today is a good day :)

Finally reached my 3stone in 6 week goal. So proud! Not close to be finished, but finally starting to feel like there is an end goal in sight. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I never thought I'd lose it this quickly, and the positive compliments I keep getting is just making it all worth while. I don't see that much of a change yet, but apparently everyone else does! lol

That's a fab weight loss! I'm hoping to do something similar even though I'm on step 3.

Hi, I started on the same day as you. I have 6 stone to lose and I am having 4 shakes a day plus milk so SS+

So far so good, I have done Lighter Life previously (about 8 years ago)

I like the strawberry and fruits of the forest shakes and the plain porridge so far

Sticking to it 100%

Hi! Well done everyone!!
Im on week 2 and finding it really difficult ?
I have had a few compliments although i cannot see any visible changes!!
Drinking water and going to the loo is challenging every so often!
Any motivational tips??? ?

Hi, I started on the same day as you. I have 6 stone to lose and I am having 4 shakes a day plus milk so SS+

So far so good, I have done Lighter Life previously (about 8 years ago)

I like the strawberry and fruits of the forest shakes and the plain porridge so far

Sticking to it 100%

How are you getting on Minicurls, the past 2 days I have felt a bit hungry and headaches come and go, although I take to ibruprofen to ease it. I like all the products except from mushroom soup, the rice pudding. The chocolate shake is alrite but a bit boring. My first weigh in is tomorrow, looking forward to it. Hope you are finding it easy so far and sail through this journey without any problems. Its good to have support on this forum as it spurs to on to continue knowing people are in the same boat. Good Luck on your first weigh in :) ...... Hope everyone else is doing well and lets get another 100% day out of the way

SM

I am finding Day 6 easy so far. tested on a Ketostix and I am in Ketosis :D. I had my 1st shake (Hot Chocolate) at 8 o'clock, I found it a bit boring, going to have my next shake around 1ish, probably have a hot 'Toffee and walnut' and my last shake around 8ish. which will be a maple and pecan porridge. I only had 2 shakes yesterday because I forgot to have my last one and fell asleep lol. 100% so far and I have my weigh in tomorrow at 1pm, really looking forward to that, hope everyone is having another 100% day and keep ing up the good work. I will let you all know how I get on in my 1st weigh in :D

SM

Looking forward to seeing how you get on, I'm on fortnightly weigh ins but did have a sneak peek yesterday that said I'd lost 7lb. I found today that if i chop a mint crunch bar up and put it in the fridge its even yummier :) tried a chocolate shake and it was just a bit dull, wasn't as delicious as the chocolate mint shakes. I've still got a vanilla and a banana shake to try and then I've tried all the product flavours I ordered. May brave the forest fruits and mango shakes next time to try. I bought plain porridge but made it with cold water instead of hot by accident so ended up chucking it away.

Hey ikkle87
Congrats on losing so much!!
You should try fruits of forest its yummy :)
All the best to everyone =)

Good luck for your weigh in today, I've got mine tomorrow evening, also my first week! I've been weighing in on my scales and I've lost 10.5lbs so far!

Just had my weigh in, 10lbs off :) Pleased with that xx

Hey

Can I join in your thread? Sorry new to this lol?? Wow first of all well Shane....... How was your weigh in.... Your all doing soooo well.... I have an appointment in Monday 24th so will start on the 25th, I'm feeling so anxious about it... I ideally have 4 stone to lose.... I'm worried about this ketosis your all talking about ?? What is this lol?

Karen x x x

well. i av been weighed and i av lost 7lbs and 3" off .my waist. i am happy with that. yes kaz you can join in and hope you all have great weightlosses. HERES TO WEEK 2.

well. i av been weighed and i av lost 7lbs and 3" off .my waist. i am happy with that. yes kaz you can join in and hope you all have great weightlosses. HERES TO WEEK 2.

Wow that is great...... What plan where you on, and was it your first week..... Like you I'm on long shifts so might have to try just keep up with drinking water...... I never thought I'd ever say that lol x x x

Back