Restart on Tuesday 11th February!

what sort of chicken can you have on ss+ and how much karen? and wat other meals can you have?

what sort of chicken can you have on ss+ and how much karen? and wat other meals can you have?

Hey

I have tried to attach a photo of what she gave me, hope it works lol!? I wanted to start on that cause if let if I started on ss then I would be setting myself up to fail.... If that makes sense..... Lol ?? I have 3 stone until my first target, then another stone until my goal..... Eeeeeek sound so much :(

Karen x x x

Attachments

• image-3838882451.jpg
    image-3838882451.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 76
:( Today my heads all over the place, for the past 2 days I have been missing my third shake so only been having 2 shakes. So today I g and test on a ketostix and it is showing im not in Ketosis. Don't know what to do, I feel like BLIPPING today. All that hard work to get into ketosis and now im out of it... :( :(

Don't do it!!! It's really not worth it. I succumbed and had a creme egg last Thursday night and I wasn't right for the whole weekend after it. Back to square one in terms of side effects. This is just a minor blip. Make time for your 3 shakes a day and plenty of water. It's what will keep you going. Protein wise I'm now having a small can of tuna, two boiled eggs or half a grilled chicken breast once a day and it has made a difference to me. My weightloss stalled for about 3 days and then I found I was two lbs lighter on my own scales this morning. Just took the body a little while to adjust.

I'll try kiwichan but it has knockedme back a bit coming out of ketosis, I will only have a small loss on my next weigh in, I will try this afternoon on a ketostick and see if I have gone back into it, don't want to go through the side affects again though. Just hd my strawberry shake so I havnt gone off the plan still 100%. Just hope I don't succumb to food later onin the day and get my head back in gear.

Shane

Don't worry about dropping out of ketosis to much. The pee sticks aren't all that accurate to be fair. Just keep your head up and look ahead. You will be right as rain in no time.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't rely on the ketostix, ketones leave your body in other ways too, so don't worry about it. You will still be losing weight, so donw worry about that either.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:( Today my heads all over the place, for the past 2 days I have been missing my third shake so only been having 2 shakes. So today I g and test on a ketostix and it is showing im not in Ketosis. Don't know what to do, I feel like BLIPPING today. All that hard work to get into ketosis and now im out of it... :( :(
come on Shane think of all the good work you have done, get your head back in at and you will get back in ketosis :) stay strong x x x

Well i did it. :( couldnt help myself. I ordered a kebab!!! Feel stupid now after that. Back on plan 100%. Probably not lose nothing this week or better still gain something. I have no self control. Hope i dont repeat this, but going to try my hardest to carry on and get to my goal... if it kills me.. so heres to me back on the wagon after being bad. Hope everyone is doing well though :)

Hey shane!!
Try and think of all the positives and all the hard work you have put in!!
I saw my cdc today and after speaking to her i feel more motivated!!
Although i havent lost any weight this week i have lost 3" off of my waist!! I am proud of myself for that!!
So think of all the weight and inchesbyou have lost! That will def keep you motivated :)
All the best!! We can do it!!

Im still here lol. Today i had my first shake (maple and pecan porridge) at 10 oclock this morning,and my 2nd shake (chicken and mushroom soup) at 4pm. Going to have my third one which will be a hot vanilla shake around 10pm. I am on nights and i am now back 100% soo far. My 3rd weigh in is on Monday, probably a small loss or STS, as i had a blip midweek. Hope you are all plodding along :)

I fell off the wagon last night, feel awful today but I'm not going to wallow in it, Back on track :) xx

I fell off the wagon last night, feel awful today but I'm not going to wallow in it, Back on track :) xx

Its so frustrating isn't it when that happens, I tend to be alrightst the time and then its like a trigger going off and I feel like blipping. So far I have been 100% since my last lip... touch wood. I have been doing a few exercises on my wii fit board so that helps me on my day off to keep my mind occupied. My 3r weigh in is tomorrow so I am looking forward to that. Another thing, I used to love the A&C porridge but I feel myselfgoing off it a bit.. ayone else feel like this over some products? Anyway hope you have an 100% day today :)

Shane!

It happens alot, your taste changes so quickly on the diet. I used to LOVE the banana shakes but hated the Chocolate... now I've done a complete 180 on them lol. And don't worry about the blips. This diet is HARD. Some people can stick to it 100% for the entire duration, some of us fall down, the main thing to remember is its not a race, just try to understand what made you slip up and think of how you can change it for the future.

Treat the entire journey as a learning experience for when you do get to goal weight, that way you are alot more likely to stay there than reverting to bad habits, that's what I think anyway.

Best of luck to all of you!

I was like a ravenous shark just devouring everything in my path!

I've just had a very irritating call from my boss, I'm now unemployed because she's a psycho!

Actually some advise would be good,

So my wages were due to go in on friday, they didn't, so I couldn't get to work as I couldn't afford petrol and I work a 3 hour walk away, so I missed a whole weekend of work because I hadn't been paid, I put on facebook that I was pissed off about not being paid and I received a call from her today telling me to remove the status and to issue a public apology or she's going to take legal action for slander (even though I never named the company and didn't say anything nasty, just that I hadn't been paid which is 100% true) I still haven't been paid and she informed me it would go in today "at some point" and that she had cancelled all of my shifts for the rest of the week and that she would call me next week to see if I'm going back (I'm not and as soon as my wages clear I'll be sending her an e-mail to say so) I'm so angry about this!
She's been funny with me for a while and she's made it a very uncomfortable work environment.

Today was my weigh in day and i lost a nice..... 4lbs. Happy happy happy, especially after that fat day last wednesday :). Hope you all do good in your weigh ins ;)

How is everyone doing? Shane, is it your weigh in day today? I lost 4lbs this week, 23.5lbs in 4 weeks!

Back