Restart on Tuesday 11th February!

Well done, you must feel really pleased!

Half a stone is great, well done x

Thankyou, I am pleased with that weigh in and it has spurred me to carry on and not give in. I have been taking the dog on long walks and doing different things that I wouldn't do if I wasn't on this diet. Today I went bowling instead of the pub and sat in Mcdonalds with my water whilst my family were eating food and it bothered me a bit, but I didn't give in and waited till I got home, when I then had a Spicy Tomato soup. I WILL do this and won't give in. Roll on next weigh in :)

Thankyou, I am pleased with that weigh in and it has spurred me to carry on and not give in. I have been taking the dog on long walks and doing different things that I wouldn't do if I wasn't on this diet. Today I went bowling instead of the pub and sat in Mcdonalds with my water whilst my family were eating food and it bothered me a bit, but I didn't give in and waited till I got home, when I then had a Spicy Tomato soup. I WILL do this and won't give in. Roll on next weigh in :)

Good on you..... :)

Sorry I haven't been online I have been busy this weekend. So.. its Day 11 and I am still plodding along. I went bowling on Monday with my family. Was a good day out instead of sat in my local pub. The hardest part was sitting in Mcdonalds whilst my family ate burgers and fries. But I stuck to my guns and sat with my water. I don't get any hunger pangs but it bothers me a bit when I see other people eating in front of me. I feel like snatching it and running haha. I have my weigh in on Monday hope I see good results as I have stuck to it 100% so far without failing. I have just had a Maple and Pecan porridge, and I have put a chocolate shake in the freezer for my tea at around 3.30. I am on nights tonight so I will probably have my last shake, which will be Toffee and whalnut at 9pm. How are you all getting on? :)

SM

I really love my scales today, Still going 100%, but it's my weekend off this weekend and I'm worried I'll eat, so I'm going to walk the pooch each time the oh and son have their meals xx

I have got 2 nights to work then I am off for 4 days. I prefer to be working whilst on this diet as it puts my mind at rest from thinking about food. I take my dog for a walk as well. Walked 8 mile on my day off last week, with my bottle of water. It passed time on and again took my mind off food. Hope you are doing well chrissy. Good luck on your next weigh in :)

SM

Can't wait for Monday's weigh in, assuming I can stay strong over the weekend xx

You can do it, just think positive and keep busy and the days will fly by. Other night I sat watching tv and suddenly thought "shall I order a kebab, I am starving", then after a bit I drank a pint of water and I felt the hunger pangs fading and made my last shake. I am on day 11 and I am getting my workmates commenting on my weightloss already. That gives me more incentive to carry on to the end. My weigh in is on Monday, looking forward to seeing how much we have lost this week :)

I've just picked up an overtime shift, one more day I know I'll be 100% :p xx

So my well laid plans fell to pieces, My OH was rushed to hospital with chest pains, We were there all day long, I didn't take any shakes with me (he's home and alright now) But while we were waiting and waiting we both got very hungry so we had KFC (i peeled off the skin and just ate the chicken) I feel dirty and ashamed of myself right now! I was just so hungry! I have now put an emergency shake in my handbag and one in the glove box in the car, I won't let that happen again!xx

Don't worry Shane, won't be long until you are so VERY sick of explaining the diet to friends and strangers when they see you lose weight quickly :)

And Chrissy, I did that once, my CDC told me (after the event... ) if it happens again, aim for Subway. A chicken salad is very acceptable.

I've just weighed myself and I haven't gained anything, so that's something at least xx

Thanx Tyntyn it is getting easier but crave food sometimes at night, im not so bad when im at work, its just on my days off. I am on my last nightshift and then I have 4 days off. I NEED PLANS! lol, can't wait for my weigh in on Monday.Chrissy its good to know you havnt gained weight with the KFC chicken. Just underline the mistake and get back on the wagon. So far today I tried the Lemon yogurt bar and I love them. Well tasty and fills you up, its good to chew on something other than shakes and soups etc. Going to order a couple for next week I think. Hope you are all doing well and I will keep you updated on my journey :)

Shane!

Gutted the entire house today and I've just sat down to my 1st shake of the day, Feeling knackered but good, Not beating myself up about yesterday, It couldn't be helped, Hope everyone's doing well xxx

Aww Chrissy I wouldn't worry to much, just get back on it...... You are only human.... :) glad your OH is ok x x x

I'm worried too about when I'm off work, not sure there's enough housework to keep me busy lol x x x

Starting tomorrow...... Very anxious x x x

Aww Chrissy I wouldn't worry to much, just get back on it...... You are only human.... :) glad your OH is ok x x x

I'm worried too about when I'm off work, not sure there's enough housework to keep me busy lol x x x

Starting tomorrow...... Very anxious x x x

Kazagirt welcome,
this is a great diet and fast weightlosses, hope you do well and keep us all updated on how you are doing. How much have you got to lose, hope you do very well :)

Shane!

So,
I am on Day 13 and feel a bit weak today. I was on nights last night so didn't get up till 1oclock. So had my 1st shake (A&C porridge at 2pm. Going to have my 2nd shake (Chicken and mushroom) at around 5pm and my last shake (Veg soup) around 11pm. Need to glug a few litres today to make me feel a bit better. Anyway I am on my 4 days off now and I have no plans as of yet. I opted to do overtime Tuesday day, a bit of extra money for when I need to buy new clothes lol, and it keeps me busy also. Hate sitting in house because it makes me want to clear all the cupboards out and scoff everything. My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow so looking forward to that. How are you all coping, hope you are all happy and shrinking lol

Shane!

Back