Restart on Tuesday 11th February!

can I join I just started my diet 2 weeks ago and I lost 4lb week 1 and 4lb week 2 I have tried a few soups there not too bad but I don't like the porridge I am loving the shakes and well I drink lots of water anyway but I m losing steadily I have had the headaches, and I get very cold now :D

Last edited:
can I join I just started my diet 2 weeks ago and I lost 4lb week 1 and 4lb week 2 I have tried a few soups there not too bad but I don't like the porridge I am loving the shakes and well I drink lots of water anyway but I m losing steadily I have had the headaches, and I get very cold now :D

Yes Rosey course you can join, good weightlossed btw, I am finding CWP easier than I expected. I enjoy most of the products and I am loking forward to starting the bars going through to week 3. Hope you are doing well so far and I offer my support if you need it :)

Just weighed in, 6.2lbs off :) xx

Fab loss Chrissyriley!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just call your consultant and I'm sure they'll swap them for you xx

sorry, been busy yesterday. I have been weighed and lost another 7lbs.. thats 1 stone off in 2 weeks woooo lol. Lets start week 3 on a good note :). Well today i have agreed to do overtime at work to keep my mind occupied. So far ihave had the chocolate velvet tetra at 8 oclock. At 2pm i will have the lemon bar which i find delicious. And then at 8 a chicken and mushroom soup. I am feeling confident that its going to be a 100% week, but all i keep thinking about is kebabs and fatty food (chippy etc.) ohhh lol goin to after drink plenty of water today i think lol. well done chrissy on your loss. HERES TO WEEK 3 we cando this!

High five's all round to staying on plan guys :D xxx

Fab loss, well done!

I lost 4 pounds this week, taking me to 1st 2.5lbs lost in 2 weeks :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

high 5s all round!! Wat a good weightloss ruth well done!! Heres to week 3 people..... :)

Fantastic results guys! I think it's going to be a plateau week for me. I'm 100% on plan but haven't only lost a lb or so on my scales. No idea what I'll get at the consultants on thursday.

you should be fine.. might lose a few pounds tomorrow :)

good luck on your weigh in on thursday penguin

Wow Ruth that's amazing..... Well done :)

I'm on day two and struggling a bit today, shaky, weak, dizzy and hungry....... But still trying to stay positive :) I'm on ss+ and looking forward to some chicken for tea :)

I'm resisting the urge to sneak on the scales too!! :)

Karen x x x

Back