Total Solution Restarter - Here goes

Oh dear. I've been invited out to a dinner that I am not able to refuse tomorrow night. I have to go. Hopefully I'll be okay as long as I stay carb-free? I would really have preferred to have a few weeks behind me before facing this social event but it can't be helped. I nearly caved when the invite came. Part of me was saying 'just start over next week' - I resisted but only just!

You'll be firne. Just try to keep to low carbs and if you do have some carbs hopefully you won't do too much, if any, damage. The main thing for me is not giving up and going totally off the rails if I have a few carbs. It isn't possible to remain 100% for 1005 of the time unless you're superhuman. The main thing is to try to do it 99% of the time and go for damage limitation when you don't!

Very disappointed this morning. Had to have my weigh in one day early as I won't be around tomorrow. I've only lost four pounds:cry:

I have been 100% and expected to lose more. I can't remember exactly but I think I lost around 11lbs on my first week last time. It is TOTM and only six days and not seven so hopefully I'll have a good loss next week. Its hard not to be disappointed though.

know its disappointing but try not to be too disenheartened. It will be water retention because of totm. A lot of that big loss in the first week is water and you will have retained some of it. I reckon if you stick to plan this week you'll have a massive whoosh at your next weigh in. Fingers crossed!!!!!

Got through the bank holiday weekend in one piece. It was a bit difficult so I'm really proud of myself for staying with plan almost 100%. I did have meat and veggies on Saturday night but apart from whatever was in a tiny amount of carrot I don't think there were many carbs. Apart from that one meal I stayed 100%. I'm going to try to stay away from the weighing scales until next Monday morning and maybe weigh in every two weeks or maybe after 10 days. The scales make me obsessive and I'm trying to stay busy and forget about the diet as much as possible.

Hope you're all doing well and staying strong this week. Fingers crossed for you all for good weigh ins.

Hi Mrs B. You're doing great!

So glad I've stuck it out. It has become much easier. No hunger at all now. The only difficult part is drinking 2+ litres of water in this cold weather. I'm really feeling the cold this week. I'm not sure if that's my diet or the weather but I'm freezing cold. Only other side effect is a mild headache every morning when I wake up. It goes once I've had something to drink so I'm guessing it might be dehydration. I've tried to up my fluid intake in the evenings so hopefully this will help.

Hope you're all doing well too.

Still hanging in there. Just thought I'd update the diary. Well into my third week now and apart from two protein & veg only meals I've managed to stay 100%. Found it not too bad this week but always struggle when it comes to Friday evenings after work so I'll have to stay focused tomorrow. Very tempted to have a glass of wine this evening just because it was there. Its not worth it though and I'm glad the temptation passed - phew!

You're doing brilliantly! I'm afraid I succumbed to that glass of wine!

Thanks Lynne. I don't blame you. Wine is hard to say no to especially at the end of a long week. The dreaded Friday is here. "I can be good - I can be good - I can be good!" - Best of luck this weekend!

Thanks Mrs B. And you.

Have a fab weekend Mrs B xx

Hi Mrs B. How are you doing? I've been dreadful but I'm back today and starting on 4:3.

Back