Restarter

BigDaddyP

Hi just joined site yesterday.
Last October 2009 - march 2010 I lost 100lbs at WW but since becoming a full time student and the summer leading up to it. Put it nearly all back on . I started back on Mon 3rd done ok then last night absolutly blew it big style. I mean mega points!!!.
Any whoo......... It's a new day and I'm going to keep going till I get it right. So thid will be second day back at college and will be a challenge cause I'm in library most of day reading . I just seem to want to eat when I study.???

We all fall off the wagon sometimes - keep positive and good luck! You have an anazing incentive just knowing that you have done it before. Does listening to music whilst studying take your mind off things? How about a small snacky treat for yourself if you complete 3 hours study without a sneaky snack? Rubic cube? Anything to keep your hands busy to break the cycle

Hi

I am new to the forum too

Last year, well the first half of the year I got 2 stone off, and I got into the dress I wanted for ladies day June 2010 and since then, I thought because I was exercising i could eat what I want...err no you cant!!

I am also hoping to get back on the wagon and get my final 2 stone off, hopefully this year :)

Good Luck

Hi Emrobo that's really good you kept up the excercise I have lead a really non active lifestyle for a few months so getting back out on my bike ASAP. Bye for now . P.

Yeah that really good advice will try that out on Monday . Im just wanting to keep going cause I can afford to carry on the way I have been recently.

Hi BigDaddyP,

How are coping today? I've about the same weight as you and restarting on Monday. Are you following ProPoints with Weightwatchers?

xxx

Hi rach thanks for the message. Yeah I'm going to start the propoints . I haven't went to th3 meeting yet this time around I will be going on wed 12th Jan so i'll get more info as I have just being doing it through info of Google.

Back