Restarting Cambridge on Monday 16 June

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by DEvans, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

Hey I havent been on here for nearly a year.

I have probably put on just under a stone from my 3 stone loss last time but I'm not upset about it. I basically want to restart to lose a about the stone I put on and then another stone and half in time for a friends wedding in August.

I know prices vary but on average, how much do the bricks and packs cost?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

I have spent most of the day prepping for my monday start. I have a few packs from my last restart so I thought that as I am home I can test run a day or 2. Boy its hard, I had my first pack this morning. I'm due my 2nd pack in about 30 mins. My stomach is groaning like nobody's business. Ona good note, I have had 3 pints of water thus far and onto my fourth. I am optimistic about this time around. You all are giving me the motivation I need to do this one last time.
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon :D let us know how it goes :)

abz xx
  5. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

Thanks abz, will keep you all posted. Just taking one day at a time.
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

it's all any of us can do :)

abz xx
  7. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

Hey, right today I start. I am going to start a new thread for weigh ins and a diary for each day. Third time lucky they say.

Good luck to everyone starting today and weighing in today
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.