Restarting once and for all on 12.01.12 - wana join me

loveloveyy

hi

ive been eating again but determined to restart tomorrow once and for all now that my stress has calm down etc. need to deal with it a diff way and be strong just wondered if anyone restarting or staring slim and save tomo? maybe we can do it togerther and update one another to stay on track? message me if so

xx

Hi I am hopefully starting monday, depending on when my delivery gets here. I would be happy to join you! It's always good to keep eachother motivated and have someone to grumble to when it gets hard and also people to remind you of how well you are doing!

Can I just say, you are the spitting image of one of my friends in the face! so alike!!

Hi LoveLoveyy,

I also started today so would love to keep each other motivated :)

How have you found your day so far? This is the third time I'm doing a VLCD... the first time I lost 4 stone but have unfortunately put 1.5 back on and want to get rid of that plus an additional 1.5.

Hopefully we can all get through this together... the forums seem so supportive :) I know it's what gets me through my lunchtimes!! x x x

I'm starting tomorrow (would have been today but my order didn't arrive, although I have just been sticking to no carb grub all day!) Good luck to all of you :) xx

Hi LoveLoveyy,

I also started today so would love to keep each other motivated :)

How have you found your day so far? This is the third time I'm doing a VLCD... the first time I lost 4 stone but have unfortunately put 1.5 back on and want to get rid of that plus an additional 1.5.

Hopefully we can all get through this together... the forums seem so supportive :) I know it's what gets me through my lunchtimes!! x x x

would love to buddy up. maybe we can exzchange numbers to tx each other throughout the day. my day been ok i had 3 packs and some steamed broc with my chilli pack was nice but i think i prefer the spag bol better. i drink lots of water to fill me up. i started on CD on nov but over xmas and up until now i have been off track but i am going back on so glad today is nearly over as the 1st day on it is always harder and ive been so tired but hopefully i wil get back on the wagon :)

Yeah I struggled a lot today but minimins and imagining how I want to look well and truly kept me on track :)

Do you have a special reason/motivator to be losing the weight? Or just feel that now is the right time?

x

IM STARTING TOMORROW! .. Been waiting for my s&s stuff since tuesday so im verrrry excited! Good luck with your first day, im hoping because il be at work, itl help to keep me busy!

Yeah I struggled a lot today but minimins and imagining how I want to look well and truly kept me on track :)

Do you have a special reason/motivator to be losing the weight? Or just feel that now is the right time?

x

just sick and tired of being fat and now that im single its the best time to concenyrate on myself and no one can get in the way. iv battled with my weight since puberty and always tried to lose weight but thus far this is the best and most effective diet ive tried so i wana stick to it and this is also the hardest but im motivated and i want 2012 to be th year for me:)

I'm completely with you on that one! I lost 4 stone last year for my 21st Birthday Party... and I felt amazing and I had people I hadnt spoken to for 4 or 5 years randomly coming up to me in bars and telling me I looke amazing. I want that again!!

I've never been one short of male attention and always did things to increase that... however I'm completely with you when you're single you can 100% focus on yourself and do it for the right reasons. I also find when you do it for yourself you're more likely to stick to it and gain so much confidence and self respect for yourself. Saying that, this time I have an OH and he is being very supportive. Alot of our relationship and the things we do together unfortunately revolve around food... however I'm sure we can go for lots of lovely long walks :)

I'm very similar to you... I can't actually remember a time I was ever comfortable with my weight. Until 2012 ;)

How are you feeling about it this morning? Ready and raring to go for day 2?

Good luck and hope it goes well x x

I'm completely with you on that one! I lost 4 stone last year for my 21st Birthday Party... and I felt amazing and I had people I hadnt spoken to for 4 or 5 years randomly coming up to me in bars and telling me I looke amazing. I want that again!!

I've never been one short of male attention and always did things to increase that... however I'm completely with you when you're single you can 100% focus on yourself and do it for the right reasons. I also find when you do it for yourself you're more likely to stick to it and gain so much confidence and self respect for yourself. Saying that, this time I have an OH and he is being very supportive. Alot of our relationship and the things we do together unfortunately revolve around food... however I'm sure we can go for lots of lovely long walks :)

I'm very similar to you... I can't actually remember a time I was ever comfortable with my weight. Until 2012 ;)

How are you feeling about it this morning? Ready and raring to go for day 2?

Good luck and hope it goes well x x

Im on day 3 today. Ive been good yesterday had 3 pks. i weighed myself today and im in the 10st mark now so im happy about that. i really want to do this as i am gearing for summer, i cant remeber a summer where i was comfortable to wear vest tops or nice dresses so 2012 is a change as i want to be able to wear what i like and be all girly instead of hiding in dark clothing.

would anyone want to buddy up as i find it helps. message me if you do. i have been also exercising too been joging on the threadmill 4-5times a week and do also light exercises in my room.

Back