Retail Therapy

~Crooked Smile~

Silver Member
Well me and my mum have both been having a tough couple of weeks, so today we hit the shops and maxed out the credit cards! Spent far more than we could afford but had a great time, plus think of all the calories we burned carrying our heavy shopping around!
Anyway the point of posting this here, is that I bought a new dress for a wedding next week and it is a SIZE 12!!!! I honestly do not remember when I could last fit in a size 12. Before I started WW I was a large 16, so this was a mega boost for me :D

Well done great loss and I love it when we go down clothing sizes.
I was a size 24 now I'm boardering a large 16 so can't wait until I'm a 12 too + of course my name :) i'll have to be 11 stone to get in a 12 so 3 stones to go
What did you buy? :) xx

I got the dress, and shoes to go with it. It's yellow and polka dotty and the shoes are yellow and they were both in the sale :D
I also got a really cute necklace and earrings from my favourite accessories store (Ollie & Nic), a new diary cos mine ran out as it's an academic one, a cute teddy (who says 24 is too old for soft toys haha), and I got three tops from Zara all in the sale too- I got a smurfette one which says "I'm a girl who likes to have fun" it's really cute :) So yes very chuffed with my shopping spree... and also very poor until next pay day hehe.
You have done so well with your weight loss I know you've been a bit frustrated lately but I know you will get there, and just think how amazing you're gonna feel when you put on that size 10 in the dressing room and it fits :D

lovely sound like you had a good shopping day :) its lovely to buy the smaller clothes isnt it well done you,you deserve them
I am sticking at it so thats a big thing for me as usually Id of jacked it in I now feel the yoyoing has sunk in dont do it get bigger hey ?

Pics a must in your new outfits :) xx

Well done thats a massive achievement!!!!

Well done you, getting into a size 12 it must have felt great and well worth the shopping spree.

Back