Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Retail Therapy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ~Crooked Smile~, 25 July 2010 Social URL.

1. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well me and my mum have both been having a tough couple of weeks, so today we hit the shops and maxed out the credit cards! Spent far more than we could afford but had a great time, plus think of all the calories we burned carrying our heavy shopping around!
    Anyway the point of posting this here, is that I bought a new dress for a wedding next week and it is a SIZE 12!!!! I honestly do not remember when I could last fit in a size 12. Before I started WW I was a large 16, so this was a mega boost for me :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Well done great loss and I love it when we go down clothing sizes.
    I was a size 24 now I'm boardering a large 16 so can't wait until I'm a 12 too + of course my name :) i'll have to be 11 stone to get in a 12 so 3 stones to go
    What did you buy? :) xx

4. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I got the dress, and shoes to go with it. It's yellow and polka dotty and the shoes are yellow and they were both in the sale :D
    I also got a really cute necklace and earrings from my favourite accessories store (Ollie & Nic), a new diary cos mine ran out as it's an academic one, a cute teddy (who says 24 is too old for soft toys haha), and I got three tops from Zara all in the sale too- I got a smurfette one which says "I'm a girl who likes to have fun" it's really cute :) So yes very chuffed with my shopping spree... and also very poor until next pay day hehe.
    You have done so well with your weight loss I know you've been a bit frustrated lately but I know you will get there, and just think how amazing you're gonna feel when you put on that size 10 in the dressing room and it fits :D

5. size102b

size102b Banned

lovely sound like you had a good shopping day :) its lovely to buy the smaller clothes isnt it well done you,you deserve them
    I am sticking at it so thats a big thing for me as usually Id of jacked it in I now feel the yoyoing has sunk in dont do it get bigger hey ?

Pics a must in your new outfits :) xx

6. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Well done thats a massive achievement!!!!

7. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Well done you, getting into a size 12 it must have felt great and well worth the shopping spree.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.