Returning to Slimfast. Any pointers?

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Khaleesi1987, 14 May 2014.

1. Khaleesi1987

Khaleesi1987 New Member

It's been almost two years since I've had my daughter. She is my blessing and my everything. I have not, however, been blessed with this weight that will not come off. I don't eat terrible, I exercise, but still I cannot lose weight. I'm starting Slimfast on Friday, as that worked for me three and a half years ago. I lost 22 lbs in 1 month. Hopefully my body responds well. I am thankful to have the support of my husband, and I would love even more support. Are there any helpful pointers from any of you slimfast users?
  2. Khaleesi1987

Khaleesi1987 New Member

My husband isn't as supportive as I thought he would be. I tried to explain that slimfast has its 3-2-1 plan and that's how I'm going to lose weight. Still, being on a partial slimfast diet, I have lost one pound (not much, I know, but I'm still surprised because I had a long holiday and we went camping. Pretty difficult to stick to a diet while camping.) Here's to another week, eating right, exercising, and hopefully, another pound or two gone.