Returning Today - Does anyone want to Buddy Up?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Beckster, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Beckster

Beckster Member

Hi, well I'm back... nearly a year on from losing 2 stones, managed to put it all back on following an All Inclusive holiday in November, then Christmas, then my birthday and wearing winter clothes!!

Anyway, having started again half heartedly a couple of times, My head is in the right place and just wondered if anyone else is in the same situation that might want to have an msn buddy to chat to...

Anyway, i'm [email protected]

hopefully chat soon x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracy P

Tracy P Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.62%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    LOL Beckster,
    I'm restarting after a 3 week (due to the Ash!) all-inclusive holiday in April! I'm not on MSN but I'm always on Facebook (farmville addict) :) I'm happy to give you some support. Hopefully there will be a few more Monday starters to join our little club :)
    Tracy

4. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi ladies, im on day 3 of my re-start (for the last time)...Im also a facebook adict so happy to meet you girls there!
    Ive got about 8 stone to loose so im gonna be hanging around quite a while :cry:x

5. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi,

I'm picking up a mixed pack on Friday ..... 2nd time around for me, did 5 weeks but then moved house and have only just found a tennant so no dosh .....

Good Luck all :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.