Returning Today - Does anyone want to Buddy Up?

Beckster

Hi, well I'm back... nearly a year on from losing 2 stones, managed to put it all back on following an All Inclusive holiday in November, then Christmas, then my birthday and wearing winter clothes!!

Anyway, having started again half heartedly a couple of times, My head is in the right place and just wondered if anyone else is in the same situation that might want to have an msn buddy to chat to...

Anyway, i'm [email protected]

hopefully chat soon x

LOL Beckster,
I'm restarting after a 3 week (due to the Ash!) all-inclusive holiday in April! I'm not on MSN but I'm always on Facebook (farmville addict) :) I'm happy to give you some support. Hopefully there will be a few more Monday starters to join our little club :)
Tracy

Hi ladies, im on day 3 of my re-start (for the last time)...Im also a facebook adict so happy to meet you girls there!
Ive got about 8 stone to loose so im gonna be hanging around quite a while :cry:x

Hi,

I'm picking up a mixed pack on Friday ..... 2nd time around for me, did 5 weeks but then moved house and have only just found a tennant so no dosh .....

Good Luck all :)

Back