REVISED - My Final Refeed Menu / Plan ... Is it ok?

Revised Plan :)

REVISED REFEED PLAN
Thankyou everyone for your comments, suggestions etc i have taken it all on board (i think) if there is anything else please let me know! I want to desperatly get this right as i dont want this weight to go back on!
Have added 2 carb portions on some days - although i am wary of this, i dont have to eat it all if i am full though do i so hopefully i will be ok! :fingerscrossed:
Dont suppose you could all have another goose and let me know if there is anything wrong with this plan? I'd appreciate it :D

Day 1 – Monday 22nd
B – LT Shake.
L – LT Shake.
D – Foil Baked Chicken Breast and vegetables.

Day 2 – Tuesday 23rd
B – LT Shake.
L – Boiled Egg and Tuna Salad with Mixed Salad Leaves, Cucumber, Orange Pepper and Low Fat Vinegarette.
D – Foil Baked Chicken Breast and Vegetables.

Day 3 – Wednesday 24th
B – LT Shake
L – Chicken Baked with Fromage Frais and Fresh Herbs with Mixed Salad.
D – Skinless and Boneless Coley Portion Baked with 5 Small Potatoes.

Day 4 – Thursday 25th
B – LT Shake.
L – Ham Salad Sandwich (mixed leaves, cucumber and fresh basil) on 2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread with fromage frais.
D – Baked Salmon Fillet with Small Potatoes and Vegetables.
S – 1 or 2 Pieces of Fruit. Low Fat Yogurt.

Day 5 – Friday 26th
B – LT Shake.
L – Prawns with Fromage Frais, Paprika Spice, Small Potatoes Mashed with Chives.
D – Boiled Egg and Ham Salad with Mixed Leaves, Cucumber, Orange Pepper and Low Fat Vinegarette.
S – 1 or 2 Pieces of Fruit. Low Fat Yogurt.

Day 6 – Saturday 27th
B – LT Shake.
L – Prawn Salad Sandwich with Fromage Frais and Paprika Spice on 2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread. Low Fat Yogurt.
D – Baked Chicken Breast with Fromage Frais and Basil with Cooked Vegetables and Small Potatoes.
S – 1 or 2 Pieces of Fruit.

Day 7 – Sunday 28th
B – LT Shake.
L – Tuna Mixed with Fromage Frais and Chives, Salad with Mixed Leaves, Cucumber, Orange Pepper. Low Fat Yogurt.
D – Spaghetti Bolognaise made with Turkey Mince and Low Fat Bolognaise Sauce with Added Fresh Basil.
S – 1 or 2 Pieces of Fruit.

Last edited:
I think that's much better personally ... the only thing on there I wouldn't have had is the cheese triangle - but maybe I take 'no spread' and 'no added fat' a tad TOO literally. I'm guessing people have had them .... ?

Great stuff - best of luck - not that you'll need it :) x

I know Mary has them - but i shall ask her when she is back from what day she had them and adjust accordingly! Thanks jan! Oh, get and enjoy your holiday mrs!! :giggle:

okay!! I'm going I'm going!! Got to get ready to go out soon ;)

Couldn't resist a peek at Mary's diary (I'm beginning to think I'm a bit anal about getting things just right :eek:!) I got fed up after day 14 - she hadn't had them up to then but she does mention that low fat soft cheese is on the refeed sheet. I haven't got mine with me but presumably it says when you can have them. Sorry if I'm being too pedantic :eek:

I'm going now - HONEST!!

but I'll be back later LOL! xx

LOL!!! Have a nice evening Jan :)

Just reading the refeed sheet again ... it mentions fat free mayonaise but not cheese triangles ... hmm maybe ill get some fat free mayo in that case! :D

Looks better

would still add in another day or 2 tho if possible

And lexyell it really isnt once your head is round it, altho first site it looks daunting

Ahhh it really is complicated! lol i wana get it right but ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Heya hun
That looks very good and verrry yummyy hehe :D Giving me ideas for scrummy meals ;)
I think I would swap the cheese triangle for fat free mayo aswell though for the refeed week, just incase. (I also cant wait to get back to me Laughing Cow lol lurvvve it on Ryvita mmmm).

ooh ooh are we allowed eggs on refeed? Getting really excited now thinking of omelettes haha :gimi:

great menu hun, are you looking forward to it loads?

Come to think of it I don't remember seeing eggs on there, probably why i haven't had any .... and Tanya if you find any fat free mayo pleeeeeese let me know where it is I can't find any & I'd love to! xx

Lexyell - I think it's not so much complicated as strange to be thinking about food again and really wanting to get it right. It's no bad thing though - gives you something to focus on during the difficult transition back to 'normal' eating. xx

That is so true. Youll be so absorbed with what you CAN eat you tend to completely forget about the stuff you cant.....like biccies and choccies. ;) Or should I say in my new mindframe.....the things I CHOOSE not to eat!!!! hehe ;)

Thats true - Fat free mayo - are they taking the mick out of us?!!! lol
Eggs - their protein arnt they and im sure they are allowed as what about vegetarians? I think i will email them on the mayo and the eggs question see what they say! :)

LOL! Sorry to put the wind up re eggs - I think I'd better shut up now! ;) x

LOL don't worry jan! Don't know why I have put eggs in though if they arnt on the refeed sheet - i mustve heard it somewhere but still, i have emailed them and just awaiting their reply! :D

Tanya,

Instead of
Low Fat Cheese Triangle why don't you try Quark (virtually fat free soft cheese)??? I think we're allowed that...I was plannng to have it tomorrow...

I'm not convince fat free mayo exists...I think there's virtually fat free mayo style dressing???

Thats what i thought, about the mayo! fat free mayo? yeah right - im still awaiting a reply from lt - they are slow today!! :sigh:

Lipotrim confirmed to someone before that eggs were allowed from the start.
I forget who had the email though, might have been Rachie.

Phew! so just waiting to see where they reckon we can get fat free mayonnaise!

So i have taken out the cheese triangle and replaced it with fromage frais - just so the sandwich isnt too dry. x

I wonder if you'll get more than a one word answer Lol! I included that comment in my final draft :) xx

BTW - I know my taste may have changed now but before I thought quark was not too far removed from eating vomit (sorry - I KNOW but just the thought of it .... YUCK!!!) ... try it for yourself though, we're all different. I'm strange I know .... I liked the flapjacks! xx

Back