REWARDS FOR WEIGHTLOSS TARGETS!!

What part of your body is 'your strip' then Brad?? ;)

D x

I'll rise above it. :rolleyes: :D

It's a mix of Celtic and Tribal.

I want to get another, but I haven't seen anything to inspire me, until I found the TattooJohnny.com site.

I'm been finalising my decision for a few days.

Isobel1965 said:
Why do you want "Johnny" tattooed on your strip, Brad?

(ha - sounds like - why do you want to be Loretta, Stan!)

No, because I would have had

Mynameisbradbutmymumwasgoingtocallmejohnny

tattoo'd on my strip - well if you have got it, flaunt it :eek: :eek:

Hubby was a tattoo virgin until we went to New Zealand ... most people are happy to come home with a T-shirt: he had a Maori tattoo done on his shoulder / upper arm.

Apparantly, it hurt so much he left a big puddle of sweat on the chair he was sitting in (well, he maintains it was sweat!!) :p

Debbie x

lol Debbie - is that cos they used the tribal chisels on him rather than the softy-western tattoo needles? That's supposed to be WELL painful!

God no ... he went for the softy needle version - but it was ALL outlining and his first time. Thankfully, he didn't get caught up in the moment and come out with a tattoo'd face!

I have to say though, I love it and it's a fab reminder of a great adventure!

D x

TBH, mine didn't hurt. Did I mention I had it done at the same place as Britney :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The shop was funny because there were lots of people having Dice tattoos done (yawn, how original for Vegas).

Now to me, the only dice I wanna see are the ones draped over my interior mirror (held together by selotape) in my Ford Capri.

Although I hate to go back on topic again - I'm booking up a flying lesson to celebrate completing the 100 days foundation stage of LL. Only another 25 days to go :D

I haven't really thought much beyond that although at about the same time as I will reach my goal weight me and my mate are off to Bournemouth (courtesy of a birthday pressie from my hubby) to see Tom Jones, front row centre seats no less :D

I had said back in May when I was given the tickets that I would save a pair of my big pants to throw at him but in a rush of excitement I threw them all out when I did the first big weed of my wardrobe :( Poor old Tom doesn't know what he narrowly escaped :p

That's where they got to. Mind you I don't know who that bloke is that's in 'em - make up your own punchline to that one ;)

D_Q,:)

I've just got one small tat on my left upper arm. It's a red rose (fav flower). It didn't hurt that much as I recall although it was done in South Shields about 10 years ago.

Army wives night out....hubbies were in Cyprus with the UN...couple of vodka and red bulls and....Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt.....a tattoo appears on your bod!!!LOL

D_Q,:)

I've just got one small tat on my left upper arm. It's a red rose (fav flower). It didn't hurt that much as I recall although it was done in South Shields about 10 years ago.

Sounds like a good night, lol!! And Isobel admitting she takes loads of painkillers is not an incentive to get one done!! :eek:

I want a tatoo, a pattern of some kind on my lower back! I might start with a temporary one though just incase I change my mind about having something encrypted to my skin for the rest of my life!!:)

Back