rewards?

were did you buy your tin from, i would love one that i cant open until i reach target.

you get them from cheap shops like b'n'm, poundshops, home bargains etc :)

Not sure if I'm allowed to answer, as not being a lady (few men here you know) But every £ I lose I put £5 in the photo Jar. I HATE all the photos of me but when I get to target I want to get a family portrait done of me, my better half and the 3 kids..

aww I'm sorry, I don't think I've seen a man on here before. I do apologise :(

I dunno whether I can save £5 per lb but I think I'll start saving £5 per week - what I would have saved going to SW! Cheeky I know.

In Waterstones book sellers they had a moneybox that was similar to a fire alarm "Smash Here" I can say I was tempted... But I have a jar with a money counter on top from Morrisons (OH jokes that he will be the money counter for me :p)

genius idea!!! I think I'll ask hubby to do one for me :D He's always saying I never treat myself. This would be goood!!

*off to raid hubbys wallet for £13*

Not sure if I'm allowed to answer, as not being a lady (few men here you know) But every £ I lose I put £5 in the photo Jar. I HATE all the photos of me but when I get to target I want to get a family portrait done of me, my better half and the 3 kids..

Welcome!
That is such a lovely idea... I would do the same, but my OH hates having his photos done :sigh: But that is a truly lovely idea

Good luck to everyone at the next weeks weigh ins... those jars will soon be full! :)

Back