Rewards...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by randomgurl, 8 November 2008 Social URL.

1. randomgurl

randomgurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.91%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm thinking of giving myself a 'reward system' for every target/mini goal I hit (Every stone/geing under 200/moving into different bmi catorgories).

Has anyone else been doing this? For the first stone I'm thinking I'll reward myself by getting some firming lotion :p ... then after that things like a trip to the hairdressers, trips out etc.
    I'm interested to know if anyone has, or is planning too what their rewards are?

I'm also thinking of challenges. I guess the 'I'm too fat for that' is a a common mindframe - so I'm thinking of a list of things I put off doing at put them at targets too (ie. Go swimming, Try kitesurfing, bungee jump, get myself waxed :D )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    in short shoes... i love them!!!

and HOPEFULLY they will still fit when i lose the weight!! lol

because i have a lot to lose, i go for a pair every 2 stone.. and i have just lost 2 stone so i have treated myself to a new pair of boots..

and because i love shoes, i cant wait to get the next two stone off so i can go mental in the shops looking for my next pair!! heehee

4. randomgurl

randomgurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.91%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hehe - shoes were one thing I was thinking about too... at least theres more chance of them still fitting when we reach our goal than clothes!

5. ast

ast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am rewarding myself with Lily Lolo make up. I will buy three products per stone.

6. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Thats a good idea!!
    Ive never heard to that make -up mentioned above, is it nice?
    I treated myself to a new handbag from river island today as Ive lost half a stone in 5 days!!
    Next treat will be when I get to 13 stone, think I will get a nice outfit to wear for christmas time.

7. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

yeah shoes for me too! and boots especially that i can now zip up the knee high ones! yay!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.