• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm thinking of giving myself a 'reward system' for every target/mini goal I hit (Every stone/geing under 200/moving into different bmi catorgories).

Has anyone else been doing this? For the first stone I'm thinking I'll reward myself by getting some firming lotion :p ... then after that things like a trip to the hairdressers, trips out etc.
I'm interested to know if anyone has, or is planning too what their rewards are?

I'm also thinking of challenges. I guess the 'I'm too fat for that' is a a common mindframe - so I'm thinking of a list of things I put off doing at put them at targets too (ie. Go swimming, Try kitesurfing, bungee jump, get myself waxed :D )
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
in short shoes... i love them!!!

and HOPEFULLY they will still fit when i lose the weight!! lol

because i have a lot to lose, i go for a pair every 2 stone.. and i have just lost 2 stone so i have treated myself to a new pair of boots..

and because i love shoes, i cant wait to get the next two stone off so i can go mental in the shops looking for my next pair!! heehee
hehe - shoes were one thing I was thinking about too... at least theres more chance of them still fitting when we reach our goal than clothes!

is gonna do it!!
Thats a good idea!!
Ive never heard to that make -up mentioned above, is it nice?
I treated myself to a new handbag from river island today as Ive lost half a stone in 5 days!!
Next treat will be when I get to 13 stone, think I will get a nice outfit to wear for christmas time.

Trying to stay healthy!
yeah shoes for me too! and boots especially that i can now zip up the knee high ones! yay!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weight Loss Discussion 13
Slimming World 12
Slimming World 10
Exante 24
Slimming World 13