Rewards...

randomgurl

I'm thinking of giving myself a 'reward system' for every target/mini goal I hit (Every stone/geing under 200/moving into different bmi catorgories).

Has anyone else been doing this? For the first stone I'm thinking I'll reward myself by getting some firming lotion :p ... then after that things like a trip to the hairdressers, trips out etc.
I'm interested to know if anyone has, or is planning too what their rewards are?

I'm also thinking of challenges. I guess the 'I'm too fat for that' is a a common mindframe - so I'm thinking of a list of things I put off doing at put them at targets too (ie. Go swimming, Try kitesurfing, bungee jump, get myself waxed :D )

in short shoes... i love them!!!

and HOPEFULLY they will still fit when i lose the weight!! lol

because i have a lot to lose, i go for a pair every 2 stone.. and i have just lost 2 stone so i have treated myself to a new pair of boots..

and because i love shoes, i cant wait to get the next two stone off so i can go mental in the shops looking for my next pair!! heehee

hehe - shoes were one thing I was thinking about too... at least theres more chance of them still fitting when we reach our goal than clothes!

I am rewarding myself with Lily Lolo make up. I will buy three products per stone.

Thats a good idea!!
Ive never heard to that make -up mentioned above, is it nice?
I treated myself to a new handbag from river island today as Ive lost half a stone in 5 days!!
Next treat will be when I get to 13 stone, think I will get a nice outfit to wear for christmas time.

yeah shoes for me too! and boots especially that i can now zip up the knee high ones! yay!

Back