Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Well after x4 hot lemon waters, a sausage butty for breakfast and a jacket potato, cheese and beans for lunch I feel so much better, I'm still a bit tired and my gland still hurts - but i'm doing ok. Am getting a bit of a headache so I'm going to have a coffee and see if that clears it.

Hope my girl is feeling better! How was gin night? And what happened with your phone update? Enjoy your long weekend! xxxx

Well peeps gin club went really well and I've discovered that I quite like gin!! We made 3 cocktails, X11 Tom Collins, X1 gin martini and X11 Ramos gin fizz, the first and last one were amazeballs but the middle one was far too strong! We made it home about 10.30 ish and went straight to bed - I've discovered that gin also makes me sleepy!!!
Today we've been to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park in Doncaster, had a lovely (but cold) walk round the animals. No just about to decide on what to wear tonight then going out at 6 for a couple of early drinks and then a meal at a fab Turkish restaurant that we've been to before.
So far today I've been very naughty but oh well it's our date weekend so I'm just letting it go!

Hope all my lovelies have a fabulous weekend!xxx

eurgh Monday again!!!!!!! I need a holiday!

Well I can honestly say that this weekend was one of the best I've had in a Loooooooong time! I got to spend quality time with the hubster, we went out for date day which we haven't done for ages, we caught up with friends for a gorgeous meal yesterday and I proper indulged!! :eating:

Have had to scrap together something for today as we didn't have time to go to the supermarket,

Pre b - x2 hot lemon water
B - 30g All bran crunch with skimmed milk
x1 white tea and x1 white coffee - milk allowance gone!
S - Grapes, Fridge raiders and W Watchers Yogurt
L - TBC
T - Mushroom chicken and rice.

Hopefully will be going to the shops at lunch to stock up on goodies for lunches.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend
xxxxxxxxxx

Ah what a lovely weekend. Your pics on FB/IG were gorgeous. So glad you had fun.

Sounds like you've got a good plan in place despite not going shopping - well done hun! xxx

Ah what a lovely weekend. Your pics on FB/IG were gorgeous. So glad you had fun.

Sounds like you've got a good plan in place despite not going shopping - well done hun! xxx

Thanks sweetie, I've had to cobble it together but will be back on the wagon today.
xxxx

Loving the positivity this morning! :)
Weekend sounds lovely...you cant beat a bit of quality time with loved ones!
Good luck for today lovely! xx

Thanks gorgeous,
x

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend lovely :)
Also scraping food together today as i'm determind not to do a food shop until the end of the week xxx

Lunchtime went for a walk down to M&S and stocked up on lettuce and avocado for tomorrow's salmon lunch, raspberries and strawb's (3 for £5 - sounds a lot but I like them as they are the best quality ones I've found) for overnight oats with a raspberry and cranberry muller that needs eating.
I've also BBQ chicken and some cooked ham (3 for £6) for snacks.

Ian said by about weds we might need to go to the supermarket so will have a think tonight about alternative lunches to do. Any suggestions anyone???

You go girl! It sounds like you're determined to get on it! Sounds like a lovely weekend with Ian as well :) xxxx

Your positivity is SUPER inspiring, especially for a newbie (day 2 today!) like me! Did you decide on any alternative lunches? I'd be really interested because I'm not the most talented chef and often find myself turning to really boring lunches when trying to be healthy! xxx

Your positivity is SUPER inspiring, especially for a newbie (day 2 today!) like me! Did you decide on any alternative lunches? I'd be really interested because I'm not the most talented chef and often find myself turning to really boring lunches when trying to be healthy! xxx

Welcome to the club Poppybird!

the ladies here will have lots of lovely lunch ideas - as for me if I can be bothered to plan properly, I make stuff like SW quiche, Pasta salad, leftover lunches are good too.
If you want any recipes - drop me a line :)
xx

Morning all - well it's a wet Tuesday here!

It's a pretty standard day eats wise but it's more on track than it's been for a while!

Pre B - hot lemon water
b - Multigrain porridge - x1 white coffee
L - Salmon salad, lettuce, tomato, beetroot, orange pepper and avocado
T - We've got to empty the freezer, so tonight will be chicken and mushroom pies, potatoes and veg
S - Apple and a little bit of peanut butter and strawbs.

eurgh - Just had my lunch with a small teaspoon of seafood sauce and for some unknown reason I couldnt finish it and now I feel :sign0137:
I dont know if it's coz AF is (possibly) due or something else - I'm hoping for the first one coz I dont want any sickenss bugs thank you very much!

Back