Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Happy Monday peoples!

Hope you all have had a good weekend. Mine was pretty quiet, dragged myself to Asda to stock up and then spent the rest of the afternoon on the sofa catching up on the TV, I treated myself to A Fault in our Stars DVD - OMG what a weepy - probably not a good thing to watch while your PMT'd :cry:

Sunday we went to the in-laws for tea - shepherds pie with sweet potato and swede top, with a few boiled potatoes, green beans and cabbage. Fruit strudel and custrard for pudding.

We then made it home early for Ian to iron his shirts and pack for his 2 day visit to Birmingham. I went and made my breakfast and lunch for today - as I'm on earlies I need to prep the night before as done have any time in a morning.

Eat's today are
Pre B - Hot lemon water
B- Mango and pineapple with a W Watchers cherry yogurt
L- Crab stick salad, lettuce, grated carrot, sweetcorn, cucumber and red pepper
S - x2 nectarines, apple and a small amount of Organic peanut butter
T- M&S chicken and asparagus risotto

Hope everyone has a good start to the week
xxxxxx

Hey lovey,

Sounds like a lovely chilled weekend.

You'll enjoy that risotto - I had it on Thursday night!

xxx

It looks yummy already and I was tempted to bring it for lunch this morning, but then I thought it would give me something nice to have later on.

Home at 5.05pm, 8 minutes of interval done on the bike at home, tea eaten and my first attempt at mini egg muffins in the oven for tomorrow's lunch! Cup of tea about to be in hand and watching the tv!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning peeps, Tuesday sunshine is here albeit a bit on the cold side.

Well my first night alone wasnt too bad, I woke up at something past 3 feeling a bit cold but then I suppose Ian is just like a radiator so maybe I was missing him!
Breakfast and lunch was prepped last night so it was a grab and go moment this morning, I'm not at my usual 'home' as I've got meetings this morning.

Pre b- hot lemon water
B- Mango and pineapple
L - x4 syn free mini egg muffins (I'm right proud of em!) with cucumber, plum toms, carrots and beetroots
S- Peanut Hi-fi bar, W Watchers Caramel Wafer
T - Salmon Stir fry

Going to the gym later too, so wont be home while nearly 6.30-7.00.
xxxxxx

Menu looks great!! Well done with the exercise! :)

Thanks all, I've ended up taking the afternoon off work as I was still suffering with AF and was so tired, there was enough staff in so I asked if I could leave at lunch and it was agreed.
I came home and ate my lunch with added x2 baby bell lights and a bit of fat free cottage cheese, have been round to the gym near us and done 5 mins warm up in the treadmill, 12 minutes of interval training on the upright bike, x2 sets off vertical traction, x2 sets of chest press and x12 sit ups using a fitness ball!!! Phew!
Just got home and am now having a cup of green tea, banana and hi-fi, picked up a rainbow stir fry pack from M&S to go with the salmon.

Am hoping that the gym will help me sleep tonight and I can't wait for Ian to be back tomorrow, I never know how much I'm going to miss him till he's gone!
Xxx

You're so on it lady! I hope you manage a full nights sleep tonight! All refreshed for your boy tomorrow! x
Thanks Tasha, xx

Tea done and there was so much so I've got lunch ready for tomorrow! I can't get over how domesticated I've been when Ian isn't here! Second load of washing is in too! :)

Love productive days! Hope you're feeling better xxxx

And super well done for gymming it when you felt rubbish - that's dedication!

And super well done for gymming it when you felt rubbish - that's dedication!

Thanks babe, I thought it was a good way to tire myself out and help me sleep and boy it soo did!
Stomach pulls today though after 15 sit ups!
xxx

Morning all - What a lovely sunny HUMP day!

Well after pounding the gym yesterday afternooon and a refreshful sleep, I feel so much better today.

Hubster is home tonight so only 10 hours to go before I can have a big cuddle!!

I had a cheeky jump on the scales this morning and it showed -1lb, so am hoping to either keep it at that or go for 2!

Todays nibbles:-
Pre B - Hot lemon Water
B - All bran golden crunch - 35g and skimmed milk, x1 white coffee (HEA)
L - Salmon, noodles and veg stir fry
S - x2 nectarines, x1 R R hi-fi, W Watchers peach yogurt

I've decided to treat us to a cheeky ****** tonight, so I'm thinking of having beef with mushrooms and boiled rice, might pinch a few chips to be naughty. I did think about taking us out but as he'll be tired and football is on (he's missing a home game -how honored am I!) We said we'd stay in tonight, and might go for a day out on Saturday. I might suggest the seaside, if the weather is to be believed!

Hope everyone has a lovely hump day
xxxxxx

What on earth have they starred out this time?! Glad it's not long til hubby is back home where he belongs! xx

God knows - I put our nickname for chinese ch in key so dont know why it's been starred!

Aaw Thank you, I think it's coz he doesn't go away often, so when he does I just miss him.
xx

Enjoy your meal tonight, sounds lovely! Bet you're glad your husband will be home soon! I used to hate it when my husband went away

thank you, He doesnt go away very often so I just dont like it when he does - luckily it's only once a year.
xxx

Back