Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

I kept a note in my phone when I'd finished and what the machines said, and then when I updated MFP it said 162 which is what I'd worked out too - obviously the weight machines don't log the calories you've burnt so don't know if they would add up extra ones.

All this is so interesting! Someone was telling me Strava overestimates calories but it reckoned I burned 170 on my very short run last night and I was happy with that. I think it's fairly consistent with what MFP says for running at my pace xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426707014.924200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Aw hope ur ok! Tea looks lovely - a lot healthier than what I had *sigh* Sounds like you have a good one there xx

Hiii lovely, hope you're ok?
We can all get a bit emotional when we are over tired, me especially! Sounds like you've got a gooden there though :) Hope you felt better after a nap and some food xxx

Aw hope ur ok! Tea looks lovely - a lot healthier than what I had *sigh* Sounds like you have a good one there xx

Hiii lovely, hope you're ok?
We can all get a bit emotional when we are over tired, me especially! Sounds like you've got a gooden there though :) Hope you felt better after a nap and some food xxx

Thanks girls - xxxxx

Last edited:
Morning one and all - Only 1 more day till the weekend!

Well after last nights meltdown moment, I went to bed at 9.45 and for the first half slept like a baby - I dont even remember Ian coming back to bed, woke up at bang on 1am, but managed to get back to sleep quickly and then didnt wake up again till 6 when the alarm went off.
Tonight's gym night so I'm hoping that I can take my remaining frustrations out of the bike or cross trainer! :character00115:

Thursdays food:-
Pre B - Hot lemon Water
B - x1 white coffee, Rasp's and bloobs with Muller Cherry greek yogurt
L- BBQ beef mugshot and x1 small Warburtons breadcake
Pre gym - Banana
T - Homemade shepherds pie, carrots and broccoli with a splash of gravy

I need to get out from under this black cloud of not sleeping, getting grumpy, having a meltdown then feeling drained - I need to not wait for the storm to pass, I need to dance in the rain (not literally obviously - my hair would go frizzy!!!! :eek:)

Hope my lovelies have a fab day
xxxxxxx

I've resisted the scone - but have had x2 slices of brown toast, grilled tomatoes and a grilled mushroom from the cafe - it's made me feel better and good that it's was a better choice than the scone.
xxxx

well done on resisting that scone honey....eating our emotions or using 'feeling pants' as an excuse to treat ourselves is so so understandable...but I always find it makes me feel even worse afterwards than before I started! Breaking that cycle is hard, but totally worth it...and you proved to yourself this morning that you can do it! xx

well done on resisting that scone honey....eating our emotions or using 'feeling pants' as an excuse to treat ourselves is so so understandable...but I always find it makes me feel even worse afterwards than before I started! Breaking that cycle is hard, but totally worth it...and you proved to yourself this morning that you can do it! xx

I would have probably felt worse if I'd had the scone - so coz of the nature of the meltdown I thought 'No be better and then you'll see the benefits' It's filled me up more than the scone would have done too, so now wont be having lunch till later - although I've just had a salted caramel hi-fi - oh my days they are LUSH!!
xx

Back