Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Hmm I'm sure there's nothing going on and that he's just being a bit thoughtless.
I would say that you would like to have a night out together and that two nights in a row is a bit much?x

Hey chick,

I can totally appreciate where you're coming from...old thoughts/experiences from the past can be really dangerous. Like you say, you know Ian would never, ever do anything to hurt you - he's just a lovely bloke trying to be a nice person. Like the girls have said, he's just been a typical boy and not thinking about you enough. You're his Mrs and should be his priority - can you find some time this weekend to do something just the two of you?

xxx

Aw what a great outcome. I'm glad you went. It would have been easy to take a huff, not go, and then torture yourself all night thinking all the wrong things. I would have been guilty of that!!! X

Well we've had a busy Saturday!! Woke up at 7.30, got up at 8.45 ;) went out at 10 and have only just come back!
Evening out with the parentals has been postponed as pops still not great, so we're having a night in watching the rugby and then The Voice ( so I can drooool over Ricky!!!)

We've been so much better than lately and all the conversation has been about us and no-one else!

Hope all my lovelies have a fab weekend xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey peeps, I apologise for my disapperance for the last 2 days, I just needed some time off and to clear my head. Things are ok and I'm getting back into the pre-holiday brush up routine and then weight wagon.

food wise - yesterday was a bit hit and miss as I felt not very hungry so it could have been an un-planned fast day.
Pre B - Hot lemon Water
B - 40g Weetabix crunchy bran
L - nothing
Pm snack - Peanut hi-fi
T - Chicken kiev's, handfull of oven chips and beans

Todays eats are a bit better but we're running low on stocks, so it'll be a trip to the supermarket tomorrow.

Pre B - Hot lemon water
B - 40g Asda fantastic fibre (cheap all bran really) banana
L- Pastrami salad, spinach, cucumber, red pepper, baby sweetcorn, beetroot and cherry toms
S- Freddo, W Watchers yogurt, x2 satsumas
T - Pasta 'mess' basically, bacon, mushroom, onions dry fried off, mixed with chopped toms and cooked pasta - simples!

I've been for a cheeky 3 minutes on the sunbed this afternoon, and will be starting the pedicures and waxing soon for the pre-holiday effort.

Hope everyone is ok.
xxxxx

Hey lovely!

Welcome back - hope all's OK?

How many sleeps 'til holibobs? I have to say I'm a fan of a couple of cheeky sunbeds to get a base tan before holiday - otherwise I burn so badly!

Bacon and mushroom pasta tonight sounds delish. xxx

Food sounds great today Ria! I'm pretty sure pastrami has syns though so might be worth checking to make sure you don't go over?

It's good to see you back on the wagon. Who can resist a nice Kiev though? It's one of my all time guilty foods!! x

Oh - thanks Pip, last time I checked, I thought it was free?? Unless this has changed on SW?
xx

Hey lovely!

Welcome back - hope all's OK?

How many sleeps 'til holibobs? I have to say I'm a fan of a couple of cheeky sunbeds to get a base tan before holiday - otherwise I burn so badly!

Bacon and mushroom pasta tonight sounds delish. xxx

Holibobs are 12 weeks on Friday so 2 months, 25 days 9 hours and 16 minutes!!! :cool: - I had some before Cyprus and I didnt burn as much as I normally do, so I thought this year I'd go for 3 minutes once a week or every other week.

It's really easy but really tasty, so as we're running low on things, we're going to use up what's in the freezer to stock up on better things. I'm going to make more mixture and then chuck it in a quiche for lunch tomorrow.
xxx

Let me live a holiday through you :)

I need to get some sunbeds done too, where are you getting them done?

xxxx

Let me live a holiday through you :)

I need to get some sunbeds done too, where are you getting them done?

xxxx

I'll share it with you gorgeous dont worry.

There's a beauty shop up here, so I popped in for 3 minutes this lunchtime, with cream it's only £4.20.
xxx

I think it depends on the brand? Some are free and some aren't from what I can tell. I just google things to check most of the time! I may well be wrong though :) xx

It was Asda own brand, so not sure Pip, but it was lovely anyway.
xx

Back