Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

They are amazing! I really like the hifi bars they help me keep on track - esp on SP days when you can have two!!x

They are amazing! I really like the hifi bars they help me keep on track - esp on SP days when you can have two!!x

I've had to stop buying the salted caramel hifi's... I will genuinely go through an entire box in one day haha x ;)

They are fab, this is the first time I've tried them as I don't go to a group but a friend of mine does a 'delivery' service for me :)
I can see them becoming my new favourite along with the peanut ones!
x

Well went for a walk to Tesco at lunch, and when I left I was fine, then got half way down and my tummy just gave a MASSIVE rumble - So I was still on the good wagon and bought a packet of Fridge Raiders to keep me going till I got back to the office.

BBQ Beef Mugshots are lovely - a must if you've not tried them before.

I'm trying to follow SW but am also trying to be good, I'm making x1 change a week so last weeks was drinking less coffee/tea and more water/green/fruit tea, this weeks is eating fruit and healthy snacks. I'm going to up my speed foods from SW and then put x2 fast days in on the alternate weeks I don't go to the gym. x

Aaw thanks Pip, I'm trying to follow it properly, so counted my bread this morning as my HEB and then counted the Hi-fi and other breadcake as syns. Sometimes I count them properly and other days I don't, I think that's probably why the scales aren't going down. x

Just about to head off to the gym - having my banana while I walk down for the bus.
Ian's snowed under with work so tonight's tea of Shepherd's pie will have to be changed to something like Pasta Bolognese.

See you on the other side!
xx

Gym done

Bike 12mins max speed 114 total of 64 cals
Chest press x3 sets of x15 weight 15
Back press x2 sets of x10 weight 15
Vertical traction x3 sets of x15 weight 25
Sit ups on fitness ball x17 managed before back started aching
Cross trainer 5mins level 4 max speed 145

Come home to pasta bolognese for tea, got my letter for my abdo scans and appointment booked for 9th April

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good news about the appt Ria. Not too long to wait x

Good news about the appt Ria. Not too long to wait x

Thanks honey, I'm going to to carry on and try not to stress about it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning one and all - Guess what..... IT'S FRIDAY :wee:

Well I managed to sleep through to 4.45am this morning but then woke up and dozed till 6 when the alarm went off.
Plans for the weekend are - going to Outlet tomorrow and depending on if pops is feeling better (he's got a chest infection poor love) we might be going out for a meal to Loch Fyne for my mum's birthday next week, If not - then Ian and I might still go out for a meal or stay in and snuggle on the sofa.
Sunday - We're off out for a carvery dinner with my sister, bro-in-law and my 3 nephews with my parents for mum's birthday. Pop's will probably make a miraculous recovery for this as my (half) sister has organised it - but hey I'm not bitter!

Friday's nibbles
Pre B - Hot lemon water
B - 30g All Bran golden crunch with banana, rasps and bloobs and a muller yogurt, x1 white coffee
L- Left over pasta bolognese
S- Peanut Hi-fi
T - TBC - not sure yet as we didnt take anything out, so will have to see what's in.

Hope my peeps have a lovely eclipse friday.
xxxxx

Hi lovely..Have you tried talking to him about it, to tell him how you feel, but not in a way that sounds like you're accusing him of something? He sounds like a genuinely lovely helpful man and I bet O is really grateful to him, and probs a bit jealous of you for having such a lovely hubbie! Also...maybe I sound mad...but if anything were actually going on, then surely she would be the least likely person that he would want to bring out just with you?!He might just been trying to look out for a friend in need, but not full thinking through how his wife might see things...a quality I'm sure many men possess now and again!! xxx

Back