Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Asda Pastrami (Chosen by you) is free.... as is almost every other brand :)

(and no idea what happened over the weekend hun, but hope everything is ok!! *virtual hugs*) xx

Girls you're so naughty with your sunbeds!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I only go on a few times in about 3 years Ging, I'm good with it and only go on for 3 mins a time and make sure I'm well moisturised and 'sensitive bits' are covered!! I figure this is better than me being bright lobster red. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm a fellow seasonal sunbeder! I start going about six weeks before my holiday a couple of times a week just to build up a base so I don't fry in the sun! I don't go for the rest of the year though so I think any harm is very minimal and still better for you than a bad burn x

Happy hump day folks!

I'm not feeling very with it today, so have given the diet a miss today. Tomorrow is my mum's birthday so we're going to York for the day so tomorrow will probably be a miss day too. I'm hoping to jump back on the wagon next week, supermarket shop tonight so will be stocking up on good things and making the next week's plan with the hubs.

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend!
xxx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, lovely. I had a naughty day yesterday but trying to reel it back in with a fast day today! It's my Mum's birthday on Tuesday (65!) so we are out eating and celebrating on Friday night and Saturday. Oops!!

Hope you're feeling better soon and have a fab time in York xxx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, lovely. I had a naughty day yesterday but trying to reel it back in with a fast day today! It's my Mum's birthday on Tuesday (65!) so we are out eating and celebrating on Friday night and Saturday. Oops!!

Hope you're feeling better soon and have a fab time in York xxx

Thanks chick, I'm planning on putting in 2 fast days next week, and I really need to get a grip again now!
Aaw my mum's 60 tomorrow - Happy birthday Mummy C - we had the bigger celebrations this weekend, so it's only really tomorrow and then might try and reel it back in on Friday.

xxx

Ah thanks hun. Happy 60th to your mummy too.

Have an awesome time and get back on it when you can - not long til holibobs ;) xxx

Aw I didn't realise it was her 60th! How exciting! :) xxxx

Hellooooo - can I come back??? :break_diet::ashamed0005: :raincloud:

All the motivation I had the other week has got up and run off so I've been having a few days of eating 'normal' and now I feel bloated and yucky! 11 weeks on Friday and I'll be on a jet plane heading for the sunshine, and I dont want to feel like this. I'm getting frustrated with myself that I say I'm eating ok, and then sit down at night and remember that scone, that chocolate bar, that biscuit - or 3 - I had, that threw the good eating of plan. I've got the worst willpower ever.

Today I've ordered the Anna Richardson Body blitz book which is 5 rules:-
No Wheat - apart from a slected few
No dairy - 1/2 pint only, no yogurt or cheese
No sugar
No carbs (after 6pm)
No alcohol

A lot of people have said that it's not as strict as it sounds, and if you do it for 2 weeks, you can lose up to 7lbs.

I need to do something, as it's not going anywhere.

Sorry if I've been missing, I have been catching up with you diaries and with peeps on IG/FB.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

We will always support you!

Well what a wet and windy night that was - It took me aaaaages to get to sleep, then I woke up and found the more comfortable position only then to find the alarm going off in two minutes! It' gym night tonight, so will be leaving work at 4.30, driving down to meet mum, doing the work out - hopefully will get through it all tonight - then going home for tea for one.
Eats are a bit better today - no scone for breakfast!!

Pre B- Hot lemon water
B - 40g Weetabix crunchy bran and x1 white coffee
L- SW Quiche - smoked bacon, button mushrooms, red pepper, baby sweetcorn, spring onions
T- M&S Braised beef with carrots and onions - 246 calories
S- Salted caramel hi-fi, W Watchers yogurt

At least the sun is shining in between the rain and gale force wind!
Hope everyone has a lovely day
xxxxx

Last edited:
Welcome back lovely! It goes without saying that whatever plan you follow, we will always support you :) xxx

Aaws honey, I'm taking it a day at a time, until I can get the full wagon back on - It's supermarket shop tomorrow so will hopefully be a better shop than the last one!
xxx

Hiya Ria,

You look fab in the pic you just posted!!! Just think although 11 weeks seems like nothing it could still be 11 pounds off if you lost 1lb a week which is a crazy amount!!! Just think about how great you'll look in Tenerife with the weight loss you've had so far... your doing great!!!! :D x

Back