Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Happy FRIDAY peoples! :clap: - I cant believe it's come round to Friday again already! It's another lovely sunny day here, and the forecast for the weekend isn't too bad so all's good.

Todays eats are a bit un-decided so will have to make good choices to do some damage limitation.

B- 40g Crunchy bran
L- TBC - Ian wants to go for burrito
T- am on till 6pm, so might have to be freezer tea night

Weekend plans are - tomorrow - hairdressers for cut and colour, then maybe go and have nails done, home to watch the gee gee's and then wait for hubs to get home from football, Sunday - Bathroom bath panel fitting and maybe tea out with the in-laws.

xxxxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428659497.652090.jpg
X2 coffees had, moved onto no added sugar vimto, aiming for x3 of these today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I try to drink the recommended water allowance each day but I just end up peeing every second lol!!! Your weekend sounds fun!! :) x

I love NAS too, as I get bored drinking plain water. I've bought some big jaffa oranges this afternoon, to put in the bottle tomorrow to drink while I'm at the hairdressers. I normal go every half an hour if I'm drinking water but then I think of all the extra steps to the loo and back to my desk, and all the toxins its flusing out :)
x

Well we decided not to go to the Burrito bar this afternoon, so we went to M&S - I've bought x2 jaffa oranges for my water bottle tomorrow, and then for tea we've picked up chicken provencal, rosemary potatos and serving it with veggies we've got in.

So much for it being the hottest day of the year - yes it's warm and the sun is out, but it doesnt feel as warm as yesterday - oh well it could be worse right! x

Lovely food! And definitely not as warm - boo!

Morning all, it's hair colour and cut day for me! It's sunny here but very windy and has drizzled a bit too.
Eats are not bad today
B- big bowl of porridge to keep me going through the hairdressers with my fruit bottle full of orange!
L- might be a bit of salad when I get home
T- freezer eats TBC

Will post pic of the new do later
Xx

Looking forward to the new hair pics!:) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Afternoon all - Well it's a bit of a dull day here, been busy this morning, but it's quieter this afternoon, so I'll catch up on your diary's.

I weighed in this morning and scales were up 1.5lb, but given all that I've eaten this week that's good!!

We've moved our gym day to tonight instead of tomorrow, so am planning on having a fast day tomorrow. I've been and bought a Tesco healthier choices braised beef and mash meal for 285 cals for tomorrows tea, so am planning on having fruit or even porridge for breakfast and then this will hopefully keep me going till tea with only an apple and plenty of water with fruit tea in between.

Eats today are better:-
B- 40g Weighed All Bran
L- Crab stick salad, lettuce, spring onions, cherry tom with cress.
T- Chicken tonight mushroom with brown rice.
S- Peanut Hi-fi, Muller corner yogurt, apple and small bit of peanut butter

I've had x2 coffee's and then x3 bottles of water with chopped up orange in - think this might be my new favourite!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day.
xxxx

Hey lovely,

Good dinner choice for tomorrow - those Tesco meals are pretty goood. We often have the bangers and mash one :)

If I was you, I'd try and wait as long as poss before eating, otherwise it makes for a very long day! I don't generally have anything 'til lunchtime if I can manage it. You'll soon learn what works best for you though.

xxx

Hey lovely,

Good dinner choice for tomorrow - those Tesco meals are pretty goood. We often have the bangers and mash one :)

If I was you, I'd try and wait as long as poss before eating, otherwise it makes for a very long day! I don't generally have anything 'til lunchtime if I can manage it. You'll soon learn what works best for you though.
xxx

Thanks lovely, If I go for porridge, I'm going to try and have it about 11/11.30 ish, so that it can last me through to 5 when I get home.
xx

Hiiiii lovely! Food sounds fabulous today! Has the Chicken Tonight got syns? xxx

More than likely honey, but I'll have a look at the calorie value when I get home and let you know. xx

Hiiiii lovely! Food sounds fabulous today! Has the Chicken Tonight got syns? xxx

Hey honey, mushroom chicken tonight works out at 201 cals for half the jar- not including the chicken so you'll have to add that on too and then obviously anything you serve it with. Hope this helps xx

Gym work out done - bike 10 mins max speed 113 level 4 cals burnt = 58
Cross trainer 7 mins max speed 108 level 4 cals burnt = 46
Abductor X3 sets of x10 weight 25
Adductor x3 sets of x10 weight 25
Chest press x2 sets of x10 weight 15
Vertical traction x3 sets of x15 weight 25

Couldn't get on rower or on the floor to do the sit ups so are going to do these first on Thursday.

Just sitting down to chicken tonight and a large glass of no added sugar squash, then working out fast day tomorrow.
Xx

Tomorrows fast day worked out,
100g pineapple first thing when I get up = 43 cals
Oats so simple porridge and skimmed milk as late as I can manage = 142 cals
Tea when I get home about 6pm = 285 cals
X1 Apple if need be = 51
Total of = 521

Any reduction is better for me so am going for this and then will work out another one for next week! Will try the no breakfast and Glorious soup lunches and tea, to work out which way is better for me!

Morning all,

Well today is the first fast day in a while so wish me luck, So far this morning I've had a mug of hot water and my 100g of pineapple, I'm currently sat drinking a Twinnings Orange Crush tea, I'm going to try and keep myself busy and hydrated so that I dont sit and ficus on the fact that I'm hungry.

My back hurts a bit this morning, so dont know if I overdid it at the gym last night, can't see it as we didnt do anymore than we normally do and I didnt feel it last night, so it might be a sleep spasm. Hopefully it'll go off later.

Hope you all have a lovely day
xxxx

Good luck with your fast day honey it sounds really good. Keep those fluids up and you should be fine. Love you xxxx

Back