Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Can you get some superfree in with dinner? Reckon it's a bit lacking today :D xxx

Not completely sure what we are having yet, so I'll try and stick some super free in.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Tea decided, a small Asda chicken pie - 354 cals and loads of carrots and broccoli with a spoonful of gravy.

Breakfast and lunch done for tomorrow, mango and pineapple with a toffee muller for breakfast, Tuna salad for lunch, then it's gym night again tomorrow!

Might do another fast day on Friday but will confirm later.
X

Tea decided, a small Asda chicken pie - 354 cals and loads of carrots and broccoli with a spoonful of gravy. Breakfast and lunch done for tomorrow, mango and pineapple with a toffee muller for breakfast, Tuna salad for lunch, then it's gym night again tomorrow! Might do another fast day on Friday but will confirm later. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Mm tuna salad for lunch sounds good, especially in this weather, I am hoping to get a subway salad for lunch tomorrow :)

You are doing so well! Ok, you inspired me to join a gym locally. Vasa Fitness.

Annie:)

You are doing so well! Ok, you inspired me to join a gym locally. Vasa Fitness.

Annie:)

AAw thank you Annie, It's so lovely here, and everyone is a massive support.

Morning all, well it's a cloudy day here today and not mega warm, I'm hoping Mr sunshine comes back out for the weekend!

This morning's breakfast hasnt gone to plan but better than it could have been, I woke up really hungry today and as I've had to be in for 8, didnt have time to grab anything else - so I've been to the cafe here, and have had x2 slices brown toast, x2 oven cooked mushrooms and x2 large cooked tomatoes.
Hopefully this will last me to lunchtime, and I wont need to snack in between.

Lots of fruit tea and water for me also.
xx

I know, I wanted em so badly but actually enjoyed what I had, they might have to be Friday tea instead!
xx

Aww that's the main thing!!! I think I may even venture out and buy some myself I've fancied them since I saw your diary lol!!!
Its a bit chilly here but hopefully the sun will be back out soon! breakfast seems like a good choice well done! I always make bad decisions when im hungry so that's great that you could still chose positively!!! xx

Afternoon lovely!
Breakfast sounds fabulous considering you had to eat on the go. I hope the sun comes out for the weekend too! I have 2000 words to write for my assignment but I could do it in the sunshine! xxx

Thanks girls, I was proud of myself of my choices instead of the huuuuge sausage butty I actually wanted.

however this afternoon during a lovely walk in the hazy sunshine, my back decided to spasm and it's now really sore - so that's a night off from the gym for me! :( I'm hoping it's just a day thing and doesn't carry on into the night and get worse tomorrow. :cry:
So I'm now feeling sorry for myself and all I want is a big piece of chocolate cake! :ashamed0005:

Hope you feel better soon. I'm beginning to get a little bit intrigued by this 5:2 diet. I know you kinda do a mix, but I wonder if I may see better losses. I'm just unsure if I could cope with the fasting days and counting calories...lol...

The 5:2 is easier for me if I plan properly and work out the calories before the day itself. I thought I would struggle but actually it was easy enough on Tuesday. Have a look at the website 'thefastdiet' and it will help you with how it works etc. A few of us on here do the mix of 5:2 and SW, so I'm sure they wont mind if you browsed through their diarys for some help.
xxx

Thanks chick ..I'll have a look at that :)

Hmmm...interesting..it says I could have 1988 calories a day on normal days. So I take it as you have loss you just recalculate to lower the intake again. I might just give it a go. I've nothing to loose, but weight!..lol..

That number is what your body should need on a normal day and then on the 2 fast days you reduce the calories to 500. Mind says I should have about 2400!!
X

Just had a nice soak in the bath with radox muscle rescue bubbles in, second application of voltarol and an early night me thinks!

Tomorrow is a pay day treat day, and then friends round on Saturday so don't think the weight loss will stay round, hopefully x2 fast days next week and it'll be back off!

Ooohhh treat day! What are you planning to buy? xxx

Hehe - not sure yet, we're going into town tomorrow, so am planning on a visit to Debenhams, Specsavers, might also do a bit of t'internet shopping this morning :)
xx

Back