Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Hey all, sorry for being missing for a few days, I just wanted a few days off from everything (as per usual) so I can get my motivation back.

I've been not too bad, but then really bad too so it's back to the gym next week and planning and eating better - 8 weeks to go so am just going for as much as I can rather than set myself a big target ready to fail!

I'm going to get this weekend out of the way and jump back on the wagon next week - Here I go again!

Hope my beauts are ok and enjoying this gorgeous weather!
xxx

Awww Ria you can definitely do it 8 weeks is a lovely amount of time too have!! We all have bad days/weeks but the main thing is you've got your motiviation back and your back on plan!!! have a lovely weekend hun!!! :) x

I'm exactly the same Ria but life's to short not to enjoy ourselves every now and again! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hey all, sorry for being missing for a few days, I just wanted a few days off from everything (as per usual) so I can get my motivation back. I've been not too bad, but then really bad too so it's back to the gym next week and planning and eating better - 8 weeks to go so am just going for as much as I can rather than set myself a big target ready to fail! I'm going to get this weekend out of the way and jump back on the wagon next week - Here I go again! Hope my beauts are ok and enjoying this gorgeous weather! xxx

I am sure you will get back on it on Monday my lovely but for now enjoy your weekend and draw your line later, you can do it x

The weekend has started with a Weatherspoons breakfast after being awake at 7, we went into town, had breakfast then did what we needed to do, now we're home waiting for the delivery of our new cooker hood. For tea were having M&S bolognese pasta and red pepper bread. Depending on what time the delivery comes, supermarket might be visited this afternoon to stock up on goodies for next week.

Hope my lovelies are having a great Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

The weekend has started with a Weatherspoons breakfast after being awake at 7, we went into town, had breakfast then did what we needed to do, now we're home waiting for the delivery of our new cooker hood. For tea were having M&S bolognese pasta and red pepper bread. Depending on what time the delivery comes, supermarket might be visited this afternoon to stock up on goodies for next week. Hope my lovelies are having a great Saturday xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds like a lovely morning, I have been up early, cooked the Bf breakfast, done all my cleaning, had breakfast and now watching a film and finishing my book he he x

Very true and the day lasts longer too! :)

I just said that to Ray...lol.. That's what happens when your up at 5.30 of the morning!...lol... :4635:

Aww you sound like you've been busy today Ria!!! Some days I love getting up early and being busy and others i like to lounge around for hours in bed lol!!! Weather spoons do a lovely breakfast I'm jealous haha!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Paige, I love a Weathers breakfast! We haven't had a breakfast date morning for ages so decided that as we needed to be in town, we'd go if we got up early enough and hey ho we did!

Had a bad bit of back ache again this afternoon and am going to the physio on Monday so hopefully a painful hour will help!
Nowt on the TV on a Saturday night should be made illegal coz I'm now sat watching snooker from my home town and cricket from the Caribbean!! Take a guess who's got hold of the remote!!

Thanks Paige, I love a Weathers breakfast! We haven't had a breakfast date morning for ages so decided that as we needed to be in town, we'd go if we got up early enough and hey ho we did!

Had a bad bit of back ache again this afternoon and am going to the physio on Monday so hopefully a painful hour will help!
Nowt on the TV on a Saturday night should be made illegal coz I'm now sat watching snooker from my home town and cricket from the Caribbean!! Take a guess who's got hold of the remote!!

Mmmm me too I love all their food it's so yummy and such good value!! Aww I really hope your back gets better soon Hun!!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 8st 13lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Back feels so much better today thank goodness, eats have been ok but a bit naughty again.
B- x2 slices of 50/50 toast with marmalade
X2 cups of tea
Had to have a 'sugar dump' snack of lump of cheese, fridge raiders, mini roll and an apple
Costa visit- medium gingerbread latte and a raspberry/ white choc muffin
Visit to the in-laws - glass of NAS juice with x2 mini coconut things from morrisons
T- gammon joint with veg and potatoes I think followed by pudding which will probably be naughty too!

Oh well hopefully back on the wagon tomorrow!

Monday again - eurgh why does the weekend go soooo quick???

Well it's another week of planning to be good, then not doing at lunch for the next day so having to grab something from town - yep I'm not at my usual 'home' this week but in the town centre so more opportunity to shop for holiday things but also the temptation of naughty lunches.
Our gym days have changed a bit this week to tonight and Thursday, so I'm planning on making either tomorrow or Wednesday a fast day. I'm going to get hubs to help me plan it tonight and then see which one will fit in better as it's my mum-in-laws birthday tomorrow so Wednesday might be better.

Today eats -
B- Special K hazelnut and Almond - I was getting bored of all bran, porridge and bran flakes!
L- TBC
D - Sweet and sour chicken with brown rice
S - homemade NAS jelly with strawb's and blobs, x2 finger kit kat

I've brought with my some fruit tea bags and my juice bottle, so will get some NAS squash at lunch so I can fill up on that.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
xxx

Hey lovely,

What options do you have around you for lunchtimes? We might be able to make some low syn/low cal suggestions?

xxx

Hey sweetie, I've managed to avoid any temptation and have had a ham salad box from the lovely café near here. Around the building we've got a small Sainsbury's, larger Sainsbury's further but within walking distance, Marks and Sparks, Boots, Co-op.
I'm hoping that tomorrow can be a fast day so I wont need to do any lunch (other than a mug shot if I need one)

Mum is being a bit of a pain, after saying that coz I finish at 5 today, then going to pick her up nearer 5.30, that it will be too late when we get to the gym as it'll make it near 7 when we get finished and home - oh well, you were the one that wanted me to go with you, and how can I change my working hours when these are the working hours! Next week I'm on late so wont finish till 6 - however we've decided to go on Wednesday and if I can there and have time to change before 5.30, we can do the LBT on Thursday as it starts at 5.30.
I'm still trying to keep talking to myself about going tonight anyway, It's only round the corner from me, so even if it's after 7 - I'll feel better for it :)

Subway salas is a go to option for me, so is the boots rainbow salad with boiled eggs (usually only some left in morning) xxxx

Back