Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Right my foodie friends- ideas needed for what to do with a butternut squash other than boil and soup it!
I don't mind mild-ish curry flavours.

Any helpers ideas...?

Thank you in advance xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Ria :)

not or really mega exciting but maybe you could make an actual curry with it?or make wedges with a bit of spice as an alternative to potatoes?

I will keep thinking of other ideas

might try the wedges myself I love butternut squash

Hi Ria :)

not or really mega exciting but maybe you could make an actual curry with it?or make wedges with a bit of spice as an alternative to potatoes?

I will keep thinking of other ideas

might try the wedges myself I love butternut squash

I was thinking of wedges too

I've done sweet potato wedges before and they were lovely so should be good. Will you let us know if you try them and how they are?

thanks Hun :)

Will do lovely x

I've got a lovely recipe for butternut squash risotto xxxx

I need to try butternut squash. I need to find something to substitute for potatoes/sweet potatoes on SP days and when I tried carrot chips they were ok but didn't quite hit the spot...lol...

I've got a lovely recipe for butternut squash risotto xxxx

Oooh can you email it me sweetie, I'm at city this week if you want to meet for coffee and a catch up.
xxxx

Morning all - Tuesday is here!

Last night I decided not to go to the gym as my back felt a bit twingy and it still feels that way this morning - they certainly know where to push!
I've had a cup of coffee and for some reason it's made me feel a bit sicky??

Eats are a bit wayward again today - I really need to get on top of the planning!

B - Special K
L-TBC
T - TBC - it's mum-in-laws birthday so not sure what we are doing.
S- Apple, 2 finger kit kat, lots of orange water.

Hope everyone has a good day
xxx

Caffeine can sometimes. Have lots of water xxxx.

I sometimes get a bit sicky/nauseous when I drink coffee too, maybe its the caffeine like Jessy said?? Probably best not to go to the gym with your back though hopefully it will be back to normal soon! have a lovely lunch for your mum in laws birthday hun!! :) Xx

I'm the same with coffee...I don't drink it often so when I do, it can make me feel really dizzy and weird! I tend to go for decaf...much to Dave's disgust - he's a massive coffee snob ;)

Glad the physio is helping - hope you're feeling better soon.

Look forward to hearing where you're going for dinner :) xx

I'm the same with coffee...I don't drink it often so when I do, it can make me feel really dizzy and weird! I tend to go for decaf...much to Dave's disgust - he's a massive coffee snob ;)

Glad the physio is helping - hope you're feeling better soon.

Look forward to hearing where you're going for dinner :) xx

Ian doesn't drink coffee so I can have whichever one I want so I always get the good stuff :)

Thanks darling, I've got to go again next week but the last time (about 2 years ago) I only needed to go x3 times so if it works out like that x3 times every two years - I can cope with that!

Not sure if we're going out or just staying in with them for tea - will update later.
xxx

Lunch has been eaten and not too bad for the naughty's thanks to a lovely email from my gorgeous friend Jessy - she's a starburst!

I've had a walk down to Marks and have purchased and subsequently eaten some Teriyaki beef salad bites - 189 Cals, I've got a melon madness tub for later, and thought I'd have a little treat of a mint crunch bar for - 143 cals.

MFP is making me giggle, coz when I scan the barcode on the fruit, it's coming up as spelt Joes???? so I'm going to have to manually input it.

Hopefully this isn't too bad in preparation for unknown tea tonight.
xxxx

OMG - you can scan barcodes into MFP? How did I not know this! You've just opened up a whole new world for me ;) xx

When you go to put in a meal, there should be a little barcode picture at the bottom, click that and then hold it up to the barcode and it should automatically find the product. It should then come up with the right calorie :)
x

Back