Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Thanks babe hope your having/have had a wonderful BH!

I spent today at alton towers with my brother, it was fab and of course done lots and lots of walking.

B - Banana
L - beef/salad roll, apple
D - steak and salad

S - cornetto icecream

hey ria, sounds like you had a good weekend! i used to love alton towers when i was younger, its funny but the reson i havent been in so long is because i was paranoide that due to my size i wouldnt fit on the rides or get stuck somewhere! all the more motivation i guess! reading about you going has given me an idea for something i could trat myself with at the halfway stage maybe :)

well as always you're doing really well, keep it up hun!

Thanks hun, i ache all over today from all the walking and driving! was going to go to the gym but i believe it closes at 6 and ive been working on my dissertation so i shall go 2moro morning!

Today i managed to get myself out of bed and off down the gym.

30 minutes treadmill on a 10 incline (legs ached still)
13 minutes on bike
6 minutes on rower
Arm and Abs Weights

2 days till weigh in, i hope ive lost at least 1lb. hopefully 2lbs then ill have hit 14 and a half!

Got a complete dilemma here girlys, will need some advice. Met a guy (online lol) he wants to meet up for a drink and actually lives in the town i worked in for 6 months and go to once a week for my uni stuff. Im not 100% sure i want to meet up yet but at the same time dont want to keep putting him off because he wont hang on for ever... I just wanna get myself in a more comfortable place emotionally first, my last proper boyfriend (over a year ago) completely broke my heart and i dont think its still completely ready yet.... any advice?

Back to food! lol

B - Shredded wheats ect
L - Malba toast (x4) with philli, tomatos, tiny helping of stilton and those walkers sunbites crisps
D - Pasta with onions/peppers

S - Banana/handful of nuts.

Had a slight miscalculation on the weight things as im not used to working in pure pounds! i was a pound less lol!

But anyway never fear because i have lost 2lbs this week!!! :D

exactly a stone till im at my summer goal! which means my target is only 3 stone away!! :D

If people fancy a look a side picture - Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

B - Shredded Wheats
L - left over pasta from last night and packet of sunbites
D - Mince and onions, mash/kale/carrots/runner beans

S - Banana /Pear

ria you're doing awsome hunny! and looking at your pics you can really tell that you've lost a lot from when you started too, loving the star tatoos too :)

Go for it Ria!

You are looking great :) xx

Thank you both.

Kirsty i think i will, i mean whats the worst that can happen?

Yeah I know you should meet up and have fun and if it doesn't work out you never have to see him again lol xx

haha good point! He hasnt text me since 2pm :( and i was gonna meet up with him today because i was in the town he lives in.. oh well.

I can fit in to 18 bottoms! but that's in leggings and jogging bottoms, wont be able to get in to jeans or trousers yet i dont think!

Bought a lovely dress from matalan today in a 16 and it fits lovely! Im going to clear out my tops over the weekend as have so many in size 24 which are way to big now! after ive done that im not going to spend anymore until i get comfortably in to a 16 bottoms! Ill have to tie my jeans up with string lol

Buy yourself a nice sturdy belt! It's always awesome getting to see how baggy your old favourite clothes are becomming though.

I can fit in to 18 bottoms! but that's in leggings and jogging bottoms, wont be able to get in to jeans or trousers yet i dont think!

yey! thats awesome hunny, really pleased for you! :)

Buy yourself a nice sturdy belt! It's always awesome getting to see how baggy your old favourite clothes are becomming though.

I've got lots of belts but they are so big around the neck my boobs fall out, and they are quite big :8855:
yey! thats awesome hunny, really pleased for you! :)

Thank you :D in my head i can see those 14's getting closer and closer!

Just back from the gym

20 minutes treadmill
18 minutes bike
13 minutes xtrainer

Arm and leg weights

This week im gonna try reallllly hard exercise wise, im going camping next weekend so will have a drink for the first time in 6 months! Probably some junk food to so will try and lose 3lbs before i go!

B - shreddies
L - malba toasts with philli, hola hoops and olives
D - salad with chicken pieces

S - Jelly with rasberries and strawberries

OH JELLY! that's such a good idea! I've been craving something sweet!

Enjoy camping, go mad, you're allowed to fall of the wagon every now n then, just be sure to clamber back on after, lol.

Boobs falling out? I'm sure that there are people out there that'd appreciate that ;) lol!

haha, yeah but my mum and dad dont when im at home, mums always like, put them away lol x

Lol Ria. How are you? Did you have a good friday night? xx

Hey Kirsty :)

I did naff all last night! Stayed in and watched BGT with my fruit and jelly hahaha. Thats pretty much my plan all weekend as next weekend im going camping so the food and booze will certainly be flowing...

Also I've got another interview on monday! In my town as well so would be alot better for me rather than the other job i went for which is 35 miles away (still havent heard if i got that or not though)

How was your friday hun? x

Back