Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

It was, i stood on the scales for about 2 minutes she just kept saying 'wow thats so good' :lol:

B - shreddies
L - chicken snack pot - 245 calories and hola hoops - 129 calories
D - Cod with peas/sweetcorn and new potatos
S - Apple/Orange/Melon

Well done Ria! :) U'll be catching up with me soon! lol xx

I'm not surprised the nurse was impressed, you're doing brilliantly :)

Thanks girlies! xx

Woo! =) Don't be disappointed about not getting the 3lb loss, a loss is a loss and the nurse's reaction shows how wonderfully you're doing

Hhaha, can imagine the shocked nurse, must have felt amazing, a real boost!
Bah, a pound's a pound, at least you didn't put on weight huni! Fab times!

Oo good luck with uni results!

Finally sorted out my wardrobe that i keep my tops in

1vjgwf
http://twitpic.com/1vjgwf

B - Shreddies
L - poached egg x2 on one piece of toast - wotsits
D - low fat home made curry
S - Apple

ooh, you make your own curry! do you have any recipies for it? im seriouly craving take away chicken tikka massala, that was until i found out it had 1300 cals in it! eek!

hope ya having a good day, how's the dissertation coming along?

ohhh well ill be honest ive only done about 100 words today! lol ive got another 2 1/2 chapters to do so that about 4,500 words nearly done wooo :)

x

I had to do 5000 words for my extended project qualification (equivalent to the first year of a levels) and it took me ages! It's a great feeling when you finish though, can't imagine having to write as much as a dissertations worth

Yay you're getting there!!
I find that if I'm getting distracted at home (which happens A LOT!, my house is always at its tidiest when there's essays to be written) then going to a local cafe or somwhere liek that is really good to just hash out a couple of thousand words in the time it takes your battery to die (if you ahve a laptop). Good luck though, I so don't envy you right now, lol.

Ooo homemade curry? how!?

Good luck with the dissertation work, I've got mine next year and I'm not looking forward to it!

Great news on the nurse weigh-in front, I bet she will be thinking about you for ages! Will you see her again, in the future, for another weigh in?

yeah i see her every 6 months, its for a repeat prescription of my contraceptive pill, because i was so overweight she always does my blood pressure and weight.

so the next time i see her will be december! im hoping to be about 11 stone by then so she really will have a shock hehehe

Im off camping at 2pm the weather looks like it could hold out! ill see you all on sunday have a fab weekend xxx

have a fab weekend ria, sounds like you really could do with a break after all the studying you've been doing this week. have fun! :)

Hope you have great weather and a great weekend!

Have fun camping Ria! Hope you have a good weekend hun :) xx

OOo have fun camping :)

Back