Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

thank hun :) x

keep it up ria, you're doing great and like everyone says you're an inspiration :) x

Oh I'm Emz, Emma, lol, I should probably put that somewhere in the ol' signature doodah.

You home for the hols then if you're so far from uni?

Oh I'm Emz, Emma, lol, I should probably put that somewhere in the ol' signature doodah.

You home for the hols then if you're so far from uni?

nah i live at home, no lectures this year at all because it was based around a 6 month work placement and now my dissertation. I lived there the first year, then moved back home.

x

Well done with your progress! :] x

Thanks, still about 2 stone to go until im happy i think

bought a boob tube earlier in a size 16! was a bit tight across my boobs (im a 36G!) but fitted perfectly everywhere else :D

Going out for dinner tonight so may treat myself to something yummy :)

B - Shreddies
L - Thai Chicken wrap - about 420 calories
D -

I hate them lol, they have shrunk as my bra cups are too big lol.

Been very naughty tonight foodwise but i was celebrating as i got the job i went for yesturday :D

Ooh well done Ria! Glad to hear you got the job! :) xx

Congratulations on the job!

ooh well done, so pleased for you :)

Yay, congrats on the job! and the boob tube! lol. x

Great news about the job, I raise my cup of tea to you! I hear you on the boob issue too- I'm waiting for that magical day when I can buy smaller bras. I got a new sports bra a few weeks ago that looks the same size as a doona cover. Very depressing!

haha! thanks everyone!

I've only lost 1lb this week and was aiming for 3 :( but i have only been to the gym once lol. going later on this morning

hey hun, well done, a pound is a pound and every one adds up! plus, you had a really nice meal last night so i bet next week you'll see an even bigger loss than normal :) i bet you're so happy about the job, when do u start? x

Thanks hun yeah your right its still a loss!

It will probably by august as i cant start until its confirmed by my uni that ive passed everything and im qualified. Gives me a little while to lose some more weight! think it would be about august time

The nurse was bloody amazed! lol it was so funny, i didnt meantion i'd lost nearly 4 stone just said ' i've lost a bit of weight' when i got on the scales and it stopped at 14 7 she was so shocked! just kept saying 'wow, you've lost all that weight since january! your such a clever girl!' :D

aww, yey! thats awesome hunny, i bet the look on her face was priceless :)

Back