Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

had such an awesome night last night, went to roller city in welywn garden city, was awsome. i wonder how much calories it burnt off..

had a fab time at my friend birthday. didnt even have one drink! has some rice/potatos/one chicken drum stick and a tiny slice of chocolate cake.

so proud of myself :D

Well done you for not drinking! And sounds like you done well food wise! Well done you so much willpower! lol xx

well if i want to get in to a size 14 then i need will power.

been to the gym this morning, 25 minutes treadmill - burnt 300 calories, 15 minutes on the bike, about 110 calories then did some weights.

May miss out skating tonight as i went during the week.

weighed myself this morning as my half way weigh in and 14 stone 13lbs! fingers crossed coz i wanna lose another pound before thursday! meaning 3lb loss. its TOTM too!

went out this evening with my friends who both decided to have dinner, i already had a roast this afternoon so just sat and watched them eat! more will power! lol

Had a fab lunch out today, dim sum so lots of steamed things, quite healthy for a lunch out! My best mate asked me to be bridesmaid at her wedding next year, more reason for me to get the weight off and keep it off!

Went to my friends today and had some spag bol she cooked for us, there was so much on the plate! Normally i would just force the whole plate down today i left loads of it! proud of myself in a way. had a glass of wine with it! my first for nearly 6 months!

Ria,

I've just read through your diary and well done you!! It's inspiring to see your motivation. Keep it up xx

Thank lucy.

I just freaked myself out though as i weight myself *stupidly* straight after lunch and makes it look like ive STS this week. but i was 14 stone 13lbs yesturday. im guessing its because i just had lunch lol

Hi Ria, thanks for welcoming me to the site on weekly weigh in i'm still getting used to posting on here & finding my way around but just to say your weight loss is amazing love your pics and wow! you look great, a real inspiration to us all keep going & keep posting your pics its great to see your transformation appearing infront of us :) xx

Yeah prob cos of lunch that u stayed the same, first thing in the morn is best time to weigh in! lol xx

lets hope so kirsty!

Had quite a good day today, gym this morning then salad for lunch and salmon with a baked potato for dinner

*crosses fingers for weigh in*

Oh hey you have a weight loss diary too! You have done so well so far, I like your healthy eating approach. Oh and I love Dim Sum, its amazing. :eatdrink023:

-2lbs this week =]

Woo hoo! Well done Ria! :) xx

Thanks hun! finallllly in the 14's...

Another thing, one of my best mates said to me yesturday 'im loving how bubbly you have become'

Just shows how my confidence has improved (although tbf ive never been particularly shy!)

I have a job interview 2moro. I dunno if i have said but im in littrally my last 2 months of training to be a social worker. It with the team i just finished a 6 month placement with so fingers crossed. If i get it that will be such a hugeeee weight off my mind!

and even if i dont at least i will have experienced a proper interview! lol x

Into the 14's woo hoo! Glad your confidence is growing and well done on the interview. Good luck I'm sure you will do great! Just stay positive and use that new confidence and sell yourself! :) xx

Interview went ok, fluffed up a couple of questions so im not sure if ill get it but if not then back on the wagon :lol:

Lucky i have plenty of time as i live with my parents and still have quite a bit of my student loan so money isnt too much of an issue

Well Ria, if you have known you through your 6months with the team and have offered you an interview then you probably have more chance of getting it that you think. Good luck, hopefully you will hear back soon next week :) xx

Thank kirsty :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Im trying to get some people together to have a BBQ but that doesnt look likely! you would have thought that people would have wanted to on such a lovely day.

xx

Back