Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

ill try again then lol.

34142_1522157371799_1170527925_31532043_1166374_n.jpg

i wont lie, the outline hurt loads but its worth it :)

that was when it was finished, its bright red but that taken with the tattooists posh camera so he changed all the light settings lol. It will swell up, i've got a bird on my other leg and my ankle was 3x the size by the 2nd day lol

Wow ria that's so pretty, the colours are lovely. Did you design it yourself? Brave girl I don't think j could bare the pain.

i chose a design which was this one..

blue-butterfly-tattoo_lWJ1o_22979.jpg

then i took it to the tattooist and told him what i wanted (like that but 4 butterflies, without the stars ect) then he designed it for me.

Yesturday food wise was a bit naughty after my tattoo.

B - special k
L - Italian chicken with chips and a piece of black forest gateau
D - French fries (87 cals) and an apple

B - special k
L - malba toasts x4 and crisps
D - Jacket potato with prawns and mayo

S - apple

also, cant go to the gym until at least monday due to my tattoo so i've just done 30 sit up and my god do they hurt. probably done about 27 properly but my abs hurt already lol

Last edited:
and here is a little picture of my i took yesturday, ignore the face like a slapped arse lol.

shows how far i've come :)

35103_10150221118235117_648685116_13378164_3120302_n.jpg

Ria you honestly look perfect, gorgeous figure , simply beautiful. You look so slim.

Well done hun , brilliant achievement!

Thank you so much, means alot to me that you think that.

Im happy with my figure atm but just want to get rid of my belly and thighs a little more. hips are currently a 46inch would like to get down to a 41 if i can!

Whats important is how you feel, and you have come so far you may as well carry on until you are happy with everything.

You are such an inspiration, hope youre enjoying your new figure ! Hot stuff!

Thanks, problem is i dont think i will ever be fully satisfied. I'm almost at my july goal. once i've reached that i may change my goal to be 12 1/2 by my birthday in september rather than 11 1/2

hehe, thank you darlin, just a bit to lose from my belly then ill be happier

You're welcome. Credit where credit is due, you've lost 65lb which is heap load.
Whats your ultimate goal? 12 stones?

Well 11 stone hopefully, but i will see how i feel at 12 1/2, what my clothes size is etc :)

I'd love to get down to 38 waist. I'm hovering around 56 at the mo.
When i buy shirts it doesn't matter what size chest they are cause my belly is bigger than my chest virtually.

Hello lovely, looking good man! And the tat is fit as!
You using bepanthen? Worked great to moisturise my tattoo.
HOpe you're doing good :)

Hey Ria! Love the name by the way ;b. Just wanted to say you look amazing and well done, amazing. Very inspiring. I've started today, its all daunting, but you have just put a smile on my face :) Thank you, Ria85 xxx

Back